Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Why Always Me ??? ??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Always Me ??? ??? (817 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Always Me ??? ??? by GodMode: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
I created a thread https://www.nairaland.com/1919619/seun-lot-explain-internet-affiliate

just to bring minds together but "you know who" closed the thread

Anyway hope this motivates. I hope vinshu is seeing this, I got it from one of the foreign forums angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Why Always Me ??? ??? by Vinshu(f): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
GodMode: I created a thread https://www.nairaland.com/1919619/seun-lot-explain-internet-affiliate

just to bring minds together but "you know who" closed the thread

Anyway hope this motivates. I hope vinshu is seeing this, I got it from one of the foreign forums angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Calm down! I am not saying you should not make money, what i am saying is that, if nairaland does not allow those kind of threads, there is nothing you can do but follow the rules. As for that PayPal Screenshot, obviously fake! The person could have attached transactions history so we see the transactions that accumulated to 5m
Re: Why Always Me ??? ??? by onyengbu: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
OP its people like you that chased away developers from this section.
This section was created so that webmasters will come and exchange ideas but what do we have today?
People like you looking for who to 'teach' how to make money online.
I keep wondering if there is truly any nigerian that will sincerely want to teach others how to make money.
You guys are pseudo scammers who prey on uninformed and sparsely informed people on the truth of internet business, you go about selling half truth to unsuspecting mugus (who I blame though).
Please leave Seun and real webmasters alone. Go to business section to display your photoshopped pay pal account page. You might get more mugus there.

I am sure that 70% of people on webmasters section today are internet business guys like you so I expect your attacks.
Bring it on!

5 Likes

Re: Why Always Me ??? ??? by Vinshu(f): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
onyengbu: OP its people like you that chased away developers from this section.
This section was created so that webmasters will come and exchange ideas but what do we have today?
I keep wondering if there is truly any nigerian that will sincerely want to teach others how to make money.
You guys are pseudo scammers who prey on uninformed and sparsely informed people on the truth of internet business, you go about selling half truth to unsuspecting mugus (who I blame though).
Please leave Seun and real webmasters alone. Go to business section to display your photoshopped pay pal account page. You might get more mugus there.

I am sure that 70% of people on webmasters section today are internet business guys like you so I expect your attacks.
Bring it on!
You have said it all!
Re: Why Always Me ??? ??? by onyengbu: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Vinshu:
You have said it all!
I am waiting for them ooo. I know they are reading.
Re: Why Always Me ??? ??? by GodMode: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
onyengbu: OP its people like you that chased away developers from this section.

Bring it on!

for me, I don't believe in screenshots... but there are forums where peeps share ideas... I'm still in the testing(trial and error) stage... I sell ebooks on my site and other e-commerce sites.... so I don't look for people to 'teach'...
Re: Why Always Me ??? ??? by onyengbu: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
GodMode:

for me, I don't believe in screenshots... but there are forums where peeps share ideas... I'm still in the testing(trial and error) stage... I sell ebooks on my site and other e-commerce sites.... so I don't look for people to 'teach'...
You are not just part of the problem, you are one of the problem,

Ebook sellers are mostly the problem. How else do you 'teach' people if not through your ebooks.

Again do you tell people who you sell your eBooks to that you do trial and error or do you splash 5 million dollar pay pal page to them? Tell yourself the truth.

That aside, I will not be much bothered about your 'business' if it doesnt affect me. Unfortunately it does. You and your people have taken over webmasters section where webmasters should be doing their thing. Why not take your 'business' to business section rather than come here and accuse the site owner of being a bad person.
Re: Why Always Me ??? ??? by GodMode: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
onyengbu:
You are not just part of the problem, you are one of the problem,

Ebook sellers are mostly the problem. How else do you 'teach' people if not through your ebooks.

Again do you tell people who you sell your eBooks to that you do trial and error or do you splash 5 million dollar pay pal page to them? Tell yourself the truth.

That aside, I will not be much bothered about your 'business' if it doesnt affect me. Unfortunately it does. You and your people have taken over webmasters section where webmasters should be doing their thing. Why not take your 'business' to business section rather than come here and accuse the site owner of being a bad person.

When you're actually in the world where people are clearing 8 figures a month upwards you start to notice that they're far too busy to even bother "proving" to anyone how much they earn. When you earn a lot you really don't give a damn.

You actually seem bothered by the fact that I think you don't make money. Notice, that I don't give a damn what you think about me. In fact, as far as you're concerned let's just say I make minimum wage and drive taxi. You see, you and your opinion are nothing more than a joke and have no relevance or significance in my life. Whether you believe I'm the king of mars or a peasant makes no difference to my bottom line. If you make it one day and start making some good money you'll get the "ahh" moment.

Good luck to you though. No one deserves poverty. We should all live in abundance and I hope you do make some money and get some success in life.

Take care

1 Like

Re: Why Always Me ??? ??? by sapientia(m): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Why Always Me ??? ??? by onyengbu: 12:45am On Sep 26, 2014
GodMode:

When you're actually in the world where people are clearing 8 figures a month upwards you start to notice that they're far too busy to even bother "proving" to anyone how much they earn. When you earn a lot you really don't give a damn.

You actually seem bothered by the fact that I think you don't make money. Notice, that I don't give a damn what you think about me. In fact, as far as you're concerned let's just say I make minimum wage and drive taxi. You see, you and your opinion are nothing more than a joke and have no relevance or significance in my life. Whether you believe I'm the king of mars or a peasant makes no difference to my bottom line. If you make it one day and start making some good money you'll get the "ahh" moment.

Good luck to you though. No one deserves poverty. We should all live in abundance and I hope you do make some money and get some success in life.

Take care
Where did you copy that from?
Your eBook source? grin
Re: Why Always Me ??? ??? by GodMode: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2014
onyengbu:
Where did you copy that from?
Your eBook source? grin

from sugar, spice and everything nice
Re: Why Always Me ??? ??? by GodMode: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2014
sapientia: When webmasters was about web development.. Get stucked in any web development stuff and here is the final bus stop.. From HTML to css to javascript to scripting languages.. Now its all about free unlimited hosting and online spinning techniques.. It seems that people dont code again.. Nyways.. Till people get back to their notepad.. Those guys that always make here rock will always troll and move on.... Finally @ Op.. Its his forum.. And he has rules.. Follow them.. I dont want to tell you that hosting of sites is cheap these days so you can host yours and do whatever.. That will be harsh

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry
Re: Why Always Me ??? ??? by olyivy(f): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2014
Its Seun's fault. I dont know why it is so hard to give this people their online business board.
Re: Why Always Me ??? ??? by GodMode: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2014
They see me posting, they hating, trying to get the spambot to put a ban on me... grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Always Me ??? ??? by onyengbu: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2014
GodMode: They see me posting, they hating, trying to get the spambot to put a ban on me... grin grin grin grin
Mtsewww..... Kids!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I View Wordpress Site On Mobile In Local Environment? / Create Html Sitemap Using Google Feedburner / Is Your Website Responsive Website ?, If Not You Must Redesign It Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.