Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Easiest Way To Get A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Easiest Way To Get A Job (2154 Views)

Easiest Way To Know Fake Jobs On Nairaland / Here’s The Quickest And Easiest Way For You To Succeed Online As A Nigerian / The Easiest Way To Make $4000 Weekly!nigerians Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Get A Job by DOG2EART: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
to get a job is very easy but can also be complex. one of the easiest ways to get a job is through information. so to be less informed is to narrow your chances of getting work. whenever somebody told me that he had gotten a job i had always asked how and the answer had been the same in almost all of the situations-information-- so so person told me that so so post or advert was seen or heard so so place etc or is it not true? u can also tell us your own experience here or other ways through which you think that job can be gotten easily. feel free to post your opinion as it will help a whole lot of other viewers on this thread

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Get A Job by FKMagazine(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Good one...
Re: Easiest Way To Get A Job by dele55: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Information, networking with friends and family member. Make the internet your friend and subscribe for free job alert on the various jobs site. Above all read widely and continue to develop yourself.
Re: Easiest Way To Get A Job by LaurelP(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
dele55: Information, networking with friends and family members. Make the internet your friend and subscribe for free job alert on the various jobs site. Above all read widely and continue to develop yourself.

Dats d easiest way to get a job in Nigeria
Networking!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easiest Way To Get A Job by petikal(m): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Create a LinkedIn profile and join groups that discuss topics on your profession. That way you keep informed of developments in your field and also connect with people of like minds. With time, you will start gaining interests (and calls) from recruiters and hiring managers on opportunities you never knew about!
Re: Easiest Way To Get A Job by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
u go stand for orile bus stop wit ur cv like alfred ajayi nd am sorry employment exercise has ended in advance grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Easiest Way To Get A Job by DOG2EART: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2014
we need more people to drop their opinions here.
Another good one is taking bold Proactive steps by going to the desired establishment and dropping your cv there. i read abt a lady that applied this method on ecobank and they will be writing their GMAT tom. i read it from in this job/vacancy thread. others were asking her how she got the invitation for the exam that will be taking place tom 27092014 and she said she never saw any advert but she went to their head office and dropped her cv. u too can start from there
Re: Easiest Way To Get A Job by DOG2EART: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
still waiting for your contribution, the brain of man is inexhaustible, if u really think u will find out many more ways. i am still thinking, by next post i will drop another good one here. wishing all the best.
Re: Easiest Way To Get A Job by DOG2EART: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
daresma93: u go stand for orile bus stop wit ur cv like alfred ajayi nd am sorry employment exercise has ended in advance grin grin grin grin grin grin

you are very funny but the truth is that in every statement there is always a sense to get from the statement.the key shaa is to be proactive seeing that this is the opportunity you have been waiting for so better leave 2hours before the time

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary / Fcmb Online Application: Is It Going Thru? / Sudeletra Nig Ltd Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.