Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United (1316 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Manchester United by Mrcapability7: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
My fellow Manchester United fans let's talk about our past glory,players and present wack!!! Up the devils
Re: Manchester United by bullyman36(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
We will surely recover our lost glory....Up united
Re: Manchester United by Mrcapability7: 6:23am On Sep 26, 2014
Yes we sure can make it to top this season
Re: Manchester United by bullyman36(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Mrcapability7: Yes we sure can make it to top this season
Making it to the top 4 this season is not too sure presently cry
Re: Manchester United by Mrcapability7: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2014
lol just believe
bullyman36:
Making it to the top 4 this season is not too sure presently cry
Re: Manchester United by bullyman36(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Mrcapability7: lol just believe
Presently we need strong defence. Without that I doubt if we can make it oooo
Re: Manchester United by Lily4star(f): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2014
bullyman36:

That team can stand any team in the world anytime, anyday, anywhere. The only P is the defence which LVG failed to strengthen during the transfer window, not his fault though, not being in any Europe competition made World class defenders like hummels and a host of others look the other way. Now ask yourself then why allow Vidic, Ferdinand and Evra leave, could ve kept them and allow them and leave at the end of the season, their experience woulda helped. I just pray we can hold on, not loose toomany matches till the transfer window opens come January. Its breaking my heart to see us loose to smaller teams when we should be gathering points.

Re: Manchester United by Mrcapability7: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
lol that's certainly an headache to van gaal
bullyman36:
Re: Manchester United by bullyman36(m): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lily4star:

That team can stand any team in the world anytime, anyday, anywhere. The only P is the defence which LVG failed to strengthen during the transfer window, not his fault though, not being in any Europe competition made World class defenders like hummels and a host of others look the other way. Now ask yourself then why allow Vidic, Ferdinand and Evra leave, could ve kept them and allow them leave at the end of the season, they experience woulda helped. I just pray we can hold on, not loose toomany matches till the transfer window opens come January. Its breaking my heart to see us loose to smaller teams when we should be gathering points.
I was so shocked when I heard that Vidic and d rest were going. Tis just like removing the pillar of a house. If he wanted to sell, hez should not have sold all of dem at once
Re: Manchester United by jovalkom(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Without doubt there is little LVg can do regarding the injured and suspended CBs he shld just promote young guys and diss Evans who is injury prone
Re: Manchester United by debosola(f): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
I pray we win tomorrow's match against Westham and pick up our confidence from there. LVG has to sign two world class centre backs come January.
We've got the money and the name to lure big players in spite of our present circumstance.
I have faith in LVG and I believe we'd be back to the top where we truly belong.

Nothing can take the love of Manchester United away from me.

Re: Manchester United by bullyman36(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thank Go d for today's match..... but with Rooney's red card, there is problem ooooooo cry cry cry
Re: Manchester United by Ndbc(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
bullyman36: Thank Go d for today's match..... but with Rooney's red card, there is problem ooooooo cry cry cry

Rooney is a loose end this season
Re: Manchester United by bullyman36(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ndbc:

Rooney is a loose end this season
But we are really going to miss him when we play against Chelsea
Re: Manchester United by Mrcapability7: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
Are you sure? [quote
author=debosola]
Nothing can take the love of Manchester United away from me.[/quote]
Re: Manchester United by debosola(f): 12:47am On Sep 28, 2014
Mrcapability7: Are you sure?
definitely
Re: Manchester United by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2014
bullyman36:
nobody I gonna miss him, , Rooney should be strip that armband he's got issues with his temper.
Juan mata will be playing in his prefer position now.
Re: Manchester United by Mrcapability7: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2014
Hit likes if you believe Man U will win this season EPL crown

Re: Manchester United by Ndbc(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
bullyman36:

he will be back to play against chelshit though he will miss the match against Everton
Re: Manchester United by bullyman36(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mrcapability7: Hit likes if you believe Man U will win this season EPL crown
Aba.......win like how . let's talk about top 4 na
Re: Manchester United by sikira247(f): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
When it comes to attack, UNITED is the best. With Angel di maria as one of the best player in Epl, we will sure make top four. Phil jones needs to get well

Re: Manchester United by Ndbc(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
the most scary upcoming match is against Chelsea... man united defence is too weak to stop d likes of Costa n Hazard
Re: Manchester United by Mrcapability7: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
bone that untill we meet them[quote
author=Ndbc]the most scary upcoming match is against Chelsea... man
united defence is too weak to stop d likes of Costa n Hazard [/quote]
Re: Manchester United by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lily4star:

That team can stand any team in the world anytime, anyday, anywhere. The only P is the defence which LVG failed to strengthen during the transfer window, not his fault though, not being in any Europe competition made World class defenders like hummels and a host of others look the other way. Now ask yourself then why allow Vidic, Ferdinand and Evra leave, could ve kept them and allow them and leave at the end of the season, their experience woulda helped. I just pray we can hold on, not loose toomany matches till the transfer window opens come January. Its breaking my heart to see us loose to smaller teams when we should be gathering points.
lol heartbreak ko
Re: Manchester United by coogar: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lily4star:

why are you people here? this isn't the official united thread, come over to where brilliant united fans dwell & educate yourselves....

come here......
https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/1059
Re: Manchester United by Mrcapability7: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
angryWhy silence all over in this trend.. Come on guys beef us on updates and events concerning Man U.. Una don't piss me
Re: Manchester United by sixteendigits: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2014
Winning Everton now should be our priority in our next game
Re: Manchester United by makkitush: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ndbc:

he will be back to play against chelshit though he will miss the match against Everton
rooney is on a 3-match suspension.
Re: Manchester United by makkitush: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
sikira247: When it comes to attack, UNITED is the best. With Angel di maria as one of the best player in Epl, we will sure make top four. Phil jones needs to get well
i disagree.
Re: Manchester United by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mrcapability7:
angryWhy silence all over in this trend.. Come on guys beef us on updates and events concerning Man U.. Una don't piss me
Broz worry less, this is where its happening .... meet the man utd goons .... https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/1085
Re: Manchester United by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hey United brethren(s) ... come down here and enjoy the union of our club members around Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/1085

Congolese Humiliate Nigerians; Chant Ebola Go Away / Rio Ferdinand's Wife Rebecca Ellison Dies From Cancer. / 30 Interesting Facts About Football

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49