Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) (4156 Views)

Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? / PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son / R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Samtob4life: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
The star has already declared himself "handsome and wealthy" and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
He posted an image of him in all-white glammed up in his signature multiple gold chains, Rolex wrist watch, dark shades and some very expensice kicks on InstagramThursday afternoon.

He captioned: "Handsome and Wealthy"
Coming from a very rich background is one thing but working hard to get the millions under 25 is simply incredible.

Davido is not only winning all the awards in and out of Nigeria, he is winning his confidence by appreciating what God has blessed him with.

Do you agree with Davido?

Source: www.NaijamobileNg.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by kolubo(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
He is just there nothing special
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
He's rich, buh nt HANDSOME

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2014
Blebleswag: He's rich, buh nt HANDSOME
How beautiful are u?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2014
Mrcdorv: How beautiful are u?
Dunno!
U ask a qustn which I ve answered.
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by stimireez(f): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Is d truth, hz handsome n wealthy,, simple!
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by amakufrancis(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2014
true
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Janeify(f): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
There's nothing special if he is not intelligent...
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Janeify: There's nothing special if he is not intelligent...
hey shatap...see your face like spoiled orange,are u intelligent? Go and change DAT your 2years old attachment...

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Janeify(f): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Buoyantic: hey shatap...see your face like spoiled orange,are u intelligent? Go and change DAT your 2years old attachment...
slave,i don't think exchanging words with you is cool...just back off.i just pray you don't screen shot this and tag davido for popularity and change

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Janeify: slave,i don't think exchanging words with you is cool...just back off.i just pray you don't screen shot this and tag davido for popularity and change
ask your papa y him still dey sag him trouser.he wannabe like davido

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Janeify(f): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Buoyantic: ask your papa y him still dey sag him trouser.he wannabe like davido
na that your love-vendor papa wey dey put relaxer for him armpit and pubic region i suppose ask..e be like say sperm dey comot from your brain

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Janeify: na that your love-vendor papa wey dey put relaxer for him armpit and pubic region i suppose ask..e be like say sperm dey comot from your brain
DAT davido achieved what your dad couldn't do in his 60 years of existence...dem surpose exchange your papa for those chibok girls

5 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Janeify(f): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Buoyantic: DAT davido achieved what your dad couldn't do in his 60 years of existence...dem surpose exchange your papa for those chibok girls
lol,your father doesn't deserve to live.guess what? grin he eas shot together with shekau,investigative reports shows that he was shekaus slave.... smiley opps!you are thriving towards becoming davidos slave,why don't you go into full time slavery or better still almajiranci...e go fit you oo kiss
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by iheanyi40(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Make I peach ere first; dis e-fight go make sense
*spreads mat* grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Janeify: lol,your father doesn't deserve to live.guess what? grin he eas shot together with shekau,investigative reports shows that he was shekaus slave.... smiley opps!you are thriving towards becoming davidos slave,why don't you go into full time slavery or better still almajiranci...e go fit you oo kiss
grin come to think of it...we they yab ourselves because of davido...hmmm I give up

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
iheanyi40: Make I peach ere first; dis e-fight go make sense
*spreads mat* grin
I no fight again cheesy
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by benega: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
U don't need TB joshua to tell u that he is rich n handsome
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
He is rich nd handsome but wizkid is more handsome, tuface is even more handsome, dbanj is super macho nd hawt flavour is a sex god soooo sexy. Awwwwww
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by adekennis(m): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
rozzay: He is rich nd handsome but wizkid is more handsome, tuface is even more handsome, dbanj is super macho nd hawt flavour is a sex god soooo sexy. Awwwwww
...Ashawo omode...face ur work cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Blebleswag:
Dunno!
U ask a qustn which I ve answered.
u need 2 know babe.
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by MisterLongman(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
adekennis: ...Ashawo omode...face ur work cheesy cheesy
gringrin...... Ashawo nor be work ooo
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin chisos
MisterLongman: gringrin...... Ashawo nor be work ooo
u mean that girl don fUUUUCK reach DAT level...so u mean she's a groupie
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by MisterLongman(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Buoyantic: grin chisosu mean that girl don fUUUUCK reach DAT level...so u mean she's a groupie
lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by constance500: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Janeify: slave,i don't think exchanging words with you is cool...just back off.i just pray you don't screen shot this and tag davido for popularity and change
Janeify: na that your love-vendor papa wey dey put relaxer for him armpit and pubic region i suppose ask..e be like say sperm dey comot from your brain

U for pm him nana embarassed
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mrcdorv: u need 2 know babe.
I can't say am beauriful nor ugly. U wil b in better position 2 tel me, any1 u say I wil accept
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by iheanyi40(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by rattlesnake(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Person wey resembles NINJA TURTLE undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by iheanyi40(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Buoyantic: I no fight again cheesy
now ahm beginning to enjoy d fight angry undecided
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by KMTee(f): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
wealthy, i could agree
handsome? *still thinking*
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
constance500:

U for pm him nana embarassed
maka y nwanne
Re: Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) by destante(f): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Err there is nothing not to agree to there undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrity Gospel Singer May Be Gay / Popular Actress Put On Blast For Touching Police Officer Private Part / Yinka Ayefele’s Son Graduates From Howard University Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.