Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Easiest Pay To Find Out Your Postal Code And Shop Online With Your Lawma Bill - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easiest Pay To Find Out Your Postal Code And Shop Online With Your Lawma Bill (567 Views)

How To Check Your Nigerian Postal Code / The New Vouchers Code And Free Mtn Call Code To Any Network Call Me 08082948350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Pay To Find Out Your Postal Code And Shop Online With Your Lawma Bill by seyiosewa: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
I made research on how postal codes are formed then I saw this "Look up ZIP Codes™ by street address,
city, and state. Or, find all ZIP Codes™
within a city and state."
examples,The first digit of the ZIP code is allocated as follows:
0 = Connecticut (CT), Massachusetts (MA), Maine
(ME),Office Europe (AE)
1 = Delaware (DE), New York (NY), Pennsylvania
(PA)
2 = District of Columbia (DC), Maryland (MD),
North Carolina (NC)
3 = Alabama (AL), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA),
4 = Indiana (IN), Kentucky (KY), Michigan (MI),
Ohio (OH)
5 = Iowa (IA), Minnesota (MN), Montana (MT),
North Dakota (ND), South Dakota
Etc. but in nigeria 1=lagos. I found out the postal code for festact lagos 102311 and I found out that's its divided into 3 part=state number,Local government number and street number...you can get your street number and local government number that begins with 0(2 digit) while the street number is 3 digit and its at the top left of your waste bill e.g lawma...to get your state code click http://www.facebook.com/w3computer like and request e.g 102311(1=state code,02=area code,311=street code)

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Blackberry Q10 Promotion! N38,000!!! / Motorola Droid Razor M Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom A3 For Sale, For Just 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.