Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Please Kindly Give A Facebook Like. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Kindly Give A Facebook Like. (629 Views)

Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page / NL Kindly Give A REVIEW ON This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Give A Facebook Like. by sureblogger(m): 4:49am On Sep 26, 2014
I really appreciate those who have help review www.sureblogger.com and those yet to do so. As you all know sureblogger its still in its infancy and it need the support of you guy here to help it grow. So going straight to my point, if you view the blog site and you love what i am doing please i am asking that you to support with a facebook like and also help share with friends also. Thanks

facebook: www.facebook.com/sureblogger
Re: Please Kindly Give A Facebook Like. by Tolzeal(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
sureblogger: I really appreciate those who have help review www.sureblogger.com and those yet to do so. As you all know sureblogger its still in its infancy and it need the support of you guy here to help it grow. So going straight to my point, if you view the blog site and you love what i am doing please i am asking that you to support with a facebook like and also help share with friends also. Thanks

facebook: www.facebook.com/sureblogger

Im giving 30 facebook Likes... At no Cost.
You will hear from me By midnight when am on PC.
Re: Please Kindly Give A Facebook Like. by sureblogger(m): 2:26am On Sep 30, 2014
Tolzeal:

Im giving 30 facebook Likes... At no Cost.
You will hear from me By midnight when am on PC.

I never see your 30 likes o. lol still dey wait sha.
Re: Please Kindly Give A Facebook Like. by sharperino(m): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
sureblogger:

Lol! Him don give you the likes?

www.facebook.com/fangadar

www.fangadar.com
Re: Please Kindly Give A Facebook Like. by Tolzeal(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
sureblogger:

I will make it Up tonight.....Been Busy Lately!!
Re: Please Kindly Give A Facebook Like. by sureblogger(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
@sharperino lool I still dey wait the 30 likes ni o but I believe @tolzeal he will arrange it. I tried give your fb page a like but was unable to access the page will try later on desktop. Don't forget to give sureblogger a like.
Re: Please Kindly Give A Facebook Like. by sharperino(m): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
sureblogger: @sharperino lool I still dey wait the 30 likes ni o but I believe @tolzeal he will arrange it. I tried give your fb page a like but was unable to access the page will try later on desktop. Don't forget to give sureblogger a like.

Okay. No problem.
Also remember to invite friends to the page too.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Please Create An 'Online Business' Board / 7 Surefire Ways To Increase Your Traffic Starting Yesterday / Bloggers: What You Need To Know About The Pinterest Smart Feed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.