Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Executive And Brand New 6bedroom Duplex + BQ (service) To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Executive And Brand New 6bedroom Duplex + BQ (service) To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 (332 Views)

Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu / NEW 6BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE @ CHEVY VIEW ESTATE, CHEVRON LEKKI 65M / New 6bedroom Duplex To Let @ Atlantic View Estate Alpha Beach Road 1.5m 1yr Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Executive And Brand New 6bedroom Duplex + BQ (service) To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 by simple3xms(m): 6:45am On Sep 26, 2014
Executive & Brand New 2wings of 6bedroom Duplex + RoomBQ. For Each Duplex with Full AC, Watching Manchine, Water Hearter, Big Living Room, 2 sitting Room with dining Space, Furnished Kitchen with cabinet & store, Large Master Bedroom with Big wardrobe 24hrs Light etc....
PRICE is 5.5m 6m per anun.

For Further Enquiry Please call 07084308662.
Re: Executive And Brand New 6bedroom Duplex + BQ (service) To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 by Ramanto(m): 6:48am On Sep 26, 2014
no pictures of it?
Re: Executive And Brand New 6bedroom Duplex + BQ (service) To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 by Oyenna: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Ramanto: no pictures of it?

@Simple3xms I believe you would fare better and be taken more seriously if you post pictures of any of these your said/mentioned properties,for as long as I've been seeing your ads you have NEVER put up a Single picture of any of your numerous houses,and even your descriptions are always vague,and tend to be repetitive "All room(s) ensuite,all tiled with pop,big kitchen + cabinet,ample parking space"....thats the same write up,whether it's a duplex,a flat,bungalow...always the same.
I believe that if you really are an agent and you really do go inspect these properties then having pictures of them isn't supposed to be a problem,besides anyone can come here and write "Duplex for rent,tiled spacious ample space Price: N4m,N5m,N6m.

I'm just giving you my advice because from what I've seen people don't even comment on your ads and they stay on the market for so so soooooo many months without a purchase+/rental.

- Post pictures
- Give better descriptions
- Avoid repeating the same description on every single one of your ads

- The last is ; try stocking to just ONE user account on Nairaland,if for diversity sake then at most 2 accounts as opposed to having over 7 (investigated) accounts for the same purpose being Real Estate Sale/Letting

1 Like

Re: Executive And Brand New 6bedroom Duplex + BQ (service) To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 by simple3xms(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2014
This Man what is your problem for God sake why are you insulting me on Nairaland everyday for what, if I don't put pictures of the property am advertising here on this site dosnt Consign you and that is the way I want it Please, if I've the pictures I will put it and if I don't I will not put it (shikenna) and if you see my post on nairaland without pictures Please am Begging you in the name of God Don't LIKE it, MENTION it, or Reply it, That is The way am Doing my buisiness okay.and God is helping me out.
Re: Executive And Brand New 6bedroom Duplex + BQ (service) To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 by simple3xms(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Avail
Re: Executive And Brand New 6bedroom Duplex + BQ (service) To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 by simple3xms(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Letting
Re: Executive And Brand New 6bedroom Duplex + BQ (service) To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 by simple3xms(m): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Its new vacant

(1) (Reply)

Very Reasonable Real Estate Investment / For Sale Mainland 9 Flats At Akintunde Street, Onike Yaba.price-80m / Very Reasonable Real Estate Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.