Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Mtvbase Zain Advance Warning And Its Inzane Results - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mtvbase Zain Advance Warning And Its Inzane Results (1700 Views)

Zain Don’t Forget The Lyrics! / Mtv Africa Music Awards With Zain: ( Aka The Mama's) / Kel On Mtv Base/zain Advanced Warning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtvbase Zain Advance Warning And Its Inzane Results by tolala(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2008
was shocked there is no topic on the ongoing mtvbase/zain advance warning, well am sure most of yall are just hearing it for the first time cos the show wasnt properly publicised.26 nigerian artist hoping to win 5 million naira and a video shot by mtv base.with artists like g.t the guitarman,durella,o.d,zdon,terry da rapman,terry g,amaka,kani,blaize,kel,w4,nikky laoye,babara,cyrus d virus and others
the show started some months back and its been very enertaining the only problem i have is the results which i just saw on their website www.mtvbase.com/advancewarning . and hey i was shocked!!!here is the result, pls tell me what you think
o.d vs durella = durella won lipsrsealed
w4 vs gi joe= gi joe won embarassed
terry da rap man vs soty=soty won embarassed
waje vs pype= waje won lipsrsealed
kel vs terry g=terry g
big weez vs g.t the guitarman=big weez won shocked cry embarassed
dee vs f shaw=dee won undecided
nikky laoye vs kaha=kaha won lipsrsealed
amaka vs kani lipsrsealed
Though winners are supposed to be selected by viewers i just cant help but think, is this the voice of nigerians?!!!
its very sad cos take w4 vs gi joe for example how can gi joe win w4 its mad mehn!!!,kel vs terry g,terry the rapman soty, the one that pained me most is big weez vs g.t the guitarman, i dont even know who the Bleep big weez is,i saw the show and damn, i better not talk,
Would like to advice these companies who sponsor shows like this that they are doing a great job but their money would have worked better if they invested it into worthy courses like putting a proper structure in place for the artist first before they say they want to bring them out, its like buying someone a car with no wheels and engine, take timi of idols for example where is he now, think have deviated a little ?this should av been for another post but its all good
what do u think?
Re: Mtvbase Zain Advance Warning And Its Inzane Results by Maacdi: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2008
I feel u, first of all, they wwere all mismatches, how can u pair Terry and Soty, O.D (one of Naija's best Hip Hop rap artistes) and Durella, Who picked the lot?
Re: Mtvbase Zain Advance Warning And Its Inzane Results by Shaz(f): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2008
G.I.Joe is it, really! Flabmush. . He's kul wif the GH stance. . can't wait to see whatz comin next.

(1) (Reply)

Terry G / Kanye West - Gay Fish. / Download Link For Naija Chronicles Vol2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.