Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. (2344 Views)

What Is The Earliest Childhood Event You Can Remember / [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by empikedia(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2014
mine is funny,then unilever will come to our school and give us hot tea and bread in the afternoon not just afternoon but HOT afternoon
Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by EfemenaXY: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2014
The cane.

Koboko.

Being told to go pluck a nice one from the nearby tree/ bush / shrub that would be used to flog you.

Positioning yourself in the middle of queue hoping that the teacher's energy will run out before it gets to your turn.

Oh heck! It never happened to me because Efe was always the model student, always on point... cool

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by MizMyColi(f): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2014
Jangilova grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Godmystrength: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi: Jangilova grin
epo moto
Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by empikedia(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
EfemenaXY: The cane.

Koboko.

Being told to go pluck a nice one from the nearby tree/ bush / shrub that would be used to flog you.

Positioning yourself in the middle of queue hoping that the teacher's energy will run out before it gets to your turn.

Oh heck! It never happened to me because Efe was always the model student, always on point... cool
make sense u still remember even the pick pin thing
Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Flying fence to pluck guava and mango during recess.
Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
NURSERY SCHOOL:

Prayerfully waiting 4 break time so I can pounce on my food grin grin..

Showing off my new sandals, singlets n socks my parents got 4 me 2 frends grin...

PRIMARY SCHOOL:

Dodging assignments n hurriedly doing dem in class b4 d teacher comes in..

Sneaking 4rm d school gate during brk hours 2 go buy bole(roasted plantain) grin... etcccc...

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Bunchersstab(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mine wasn't funny
There is dis girl in my elder broda's class Diane,the most beautiful girl den @ GRA PRIMARY SKUL IKEJA LAGOS.
Durin break my elder broda will call on me to come and bully diane instead of him tellin her he likes her.
It became a normal routine for us.
Wer God punish satan is the day my broda fell ill and could not come to skul, diane bullied me, collected my money,food and made me vow not to tell my broda or bully her ever again. grin

*Diane if you are a n/lander identify*
Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Bunchersstab(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
...LOL...

I had the craziest and fun-filled childhood ever.....As a skill-ful dancer and singer, I ll parade the neighbourhood in the evening after school....

I danced to songs like:

Ele pami layo..Iro, iro nla
Ele pami layo...Iro, iro nla...bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Tymax(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
temigracie: ...LOL...

I had the craziest and fun-filled childhood ever.....As a skill-ful dancer and singer, I ll parade the neighbourhood in the evening after school....

I danced to songs like:

cheesy

Hmmm skillful singer.
Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by dytbabe: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
temigracie: ...

Morina ayo mi
Ayo mi ati ijo
Oshe konmorodo
Oshe komorodo
Iya lolayo mi
Baba lolayomi

*stampering feet and shaking baka faster*

*breathing fast*

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tymax: cheesy

Hmmm skillful singer.

...lol...

Mr Thomos, are you doubting it??...
Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Tymax(m): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
temigracie:

...lol...

Mr Thomos, are you doubting it??...
Oya, enter studio release single make we hear
Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
dytbabe:
Morina ayo mi
Ayo mi ati ijo
Oshe konmorodo
Oshe komorodo
Iya lolayo mi
Baba lolayomi

*stampering feet and shaking baka faster*

*breathing fast*

..lol...

You joined Yoruba cultural group back then in primary school, abi??...

Lol....That tym I usually borrow my mum's buba and ofi for the dance....
Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tymax:
Oya, enter studio release single make we hear

hiohiohiohio...

Will you be my Director/Manager??....
Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Tymax(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmm bad pikin full here.

Anyway, my primary school days were rather uneventful but secondary school was the bomb. I had great friends. We played football. Dat one na normal. I be keeper (or back man if na monkey post).

We'd save up our pocket money and head to "game house" on friday. grin Mortal Combat... Liu Kang Brutality: YBY Block AXAXBBY ; Killer Instinct: Cinder - >>y>>x

Didn't enjoy basketball sha. My hand never touched the rim till I graduated grin

I played table soccer (with biro cover and button) grin Omo, enough tournament tins.

Then there was this paper game o. You'd flick your pen to draw a line that would cross your opponent's shape after which you'd draw your own shape at the end of your line. I chop cane ontop dis one. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Janeify(f): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
My primary school memories are uncountable but the most funny one is crying and treking to my uncle's shop when i lose my transport fare or school bus reciept though i know i wont be beaten(when i remember all those stuff,i would be like why was i crying sef? cheesy cheesy )

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tymax: Hmmm bad pikin full here.

Anyway, my primary school days were rather uneventful but secondary school was the bomb. I had great friends. We played football. Dat one na normal. I be keeper (or back man if na monkey post).

We'd save up our pocket money and head to "game house" on friday. grin Mortal Combat... Liu Kang Brutality: YBY Block AXAXBBY ; Killer Instinct: Cinder - >>y>>x

Didn't enjoy basketball sha. My hand never touched the rim till I graduated grin

I played table soccer (with biro cover and button) grin Omo, enough tournament tins.

Then there was this paper game o. You'd flick your pen to draw a line that would cross your opponent's shape after which you'd draw your own shape at the end of your line. I chop cane ontop dis one. grin

hehehehehehe...

Trying to imagine you chopping cane.....
Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by dytbabe: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
temigracie:

..lol...

You joined Yoruba cultural group back then in primary school, abi??...

Lol....That tym I usually borrow my mum's buba and ofi for the dance....

Only in nursery jor, infact head of dancer, primary na only red cross n cooking
Borin smths
Secondary? Nothin jor
Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Tymax(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
temigracie:

hehehehehehe...

Trying to imagine you chopping cane.....
Hehehehe grin It wasn't sweet o. But we dey dust cane wella. cool

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
dytbabe:

Only in nursery jor, infact head of dancer, primary na only red cross n cooking
Borin smths
Secondary? Nothin jor

hehehehe...

I trust myself in that department....I never missed any right from primary to secondary....
Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tymax:
Hehehehe grin It wasn't sweet o. But we dey dust cane wella. cool

...lol....You make me remember the different techniques we use in chopping cane...

You can chop cane and dust it off....like odeshi....

You can chop cane and scratch it....either to pretend it is paining you or it is hot for real....

You can also chop cane and bone face....After chopping it finsh, you den shakara go your sit....

...Lol....Which one you sabi do well well??

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Going under the gate to sneak to my dad's office. Me and Marnisha Patel dug a hole under the small rear gate of the school. So we'd stay on the toilet corridor to debate who'd enter the class first. Till the HM caught us, Gbemi told on us. grin hehehe!

Dad's friend always gave us money. grin
Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Haywhymido(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Good old days.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Kanwulia: 2:38am On Sep 28, 2014
Washing SMELLY, unsanitary, bloody pad-buckets in the boarding school! sad

My first period! It started in FORM 1 aka JSS 1!!! angry

Those 2 I will never forget!
Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by Nmeri17: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2014
being made fun of because of my glasses cry I was among the ist set of youngsters that started putting on medicated glasses to school. It wasn't as rampant as it is now. then, me and the thick lens with the rope holding it. smh

then there was this incident of that devilish game MAA MAA MAMPORORORO. jeeses!! that game evil AF. some satanic agent I played it with one day. slapped my hands till yu could see vapor rising from the back of my hands embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by bennyrazz: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2014
primary school memories are just so much. From excursion to inter house sports to being part of the debate society, boyscout e.tc the fun for me was jangulova cheesy yea, we call it Jannngulova and it was fun bullying girls. My name was always on the list of noisemakers cuz our class captain was a girl and she hated my guts. I should have being the school's head boy but my funny attitude didn't allow the school authorities give me the post. My position in terms of result was always between 1 and 3 but the remarks below was always bad. Its either "too playful and stubborn" or "always frowning" or " talks too much" . My class teacher always wrote bad remarks in my report card and the funniest thing is that, he was a Ghanian. The most interesting part for me is when I was made the timekeeper cheesy I always rang the bell for change of lesson. I had 3 wrist watches then, I was over popular, even head boy sef bow.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Primary School Memories/event You Can Not Forget. by empikedia(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
you guys are wonderful,it. was fun and i hope our children have better stories to tell

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel About People On Nairaland Revealing They Know Your "Secrets"? / The Ten Commandments Of An African Child / Do People Who Bleach Give Birth To Light Skin Children ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.