Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland - Phone/Internet Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland (45572 Views)

Which MTN Data Resellers On Nairaland... / Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland / DATA Resellers Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Famolove(m): 12:02am On Oct 11, 2014
Opiosko:
Op be like say u don make fall mugu o! Ayexcel00 just stopped picking my call the switch his fone off after i had transfered airtime to him.
D GUY SURE OO
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by tope436(f): 12:24am On Oct 11, 2014
Thank you all for patronizing my service. I now know where my traffic was coming from. Though my N200 Promo is over. will keep the Promo on 1GB plan open for Saturday and Sunday @N900 1GB 30days validity wats app me now to get yours. We say YES to excellence. Team Tope.
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2014
confused ooooo.....wat does dis mean? 20 gig or wat? can I share dis data again?

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by ayexcel100(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2014
EpicNigerian:
My issue with ayexcel100 has been resolved.

It was a minor communication break down on both his part and my younger bro.

I want to inform everyone that ayexcel100 is a cool dude.

I particularly liked his patience and how he called the number i gave to him on my previous post to iron out issues amicably with d person in question.

ayexcel100 has proven that he can be trusted. Keep up the good work bro.
thanks i appreciate, sorry for the delay and misunderstanding, we will keep working hard to serve u better. again thanks

1 Like

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by luluosas(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2014
Thank you all that make sure my business is still afloat. I am grateful to you all.

1 Like

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by luluosas(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2014
steryj:

Lulu is one of the best, a honest man. i remember i once paid #400 for 250mb, he called me and told me there was a reduction in the price he promised to refund #100, and he did.
Thanks man. I am very grateful for your recommendations.
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by luluosas(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2014
OJNIGERIA created an ebook for resellers and sent text messages to concerned individuals.
http://www.ojnigeria..com/2014/10/e-book-on-contacts-of-cheap-internet.html?m=1
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by gen2briz(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2014
luluosas:
OJNIGERIA created an ebook for resellers and sent text messages to concerned individuals.
http://www.ojnigeria..com/2014/10/e-book-on-contacts-of-cheap-internet.html?m=1

E-book about reseller again...
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by jkels(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
EnterPro the man that does it best. honest and reliable. He even refunds when u overpay unknowingly and his so swift in responses. kudos EnterPro

3 Likes

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Thinkr(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Joysmart:
Nobody mentioned me angry angry angry
hi, I sent you an email. Plz read ASAP. I'll be expecting your reply thanks
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2014
Crap...this list is incomplete without prowlG.
This guy is the bomb, he sends u ur data in a short time, and if the case is complicated he calls u just to verify properly.

I wont stop recommending him to my friends

1 Like

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ayexcel is cheapest data reseller. keep up the gud work.
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by ayexcel100(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
chidoo4luv:
Ayexcel is cheapest data reseller. keep up the gud work.
a big thanks brother
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Famolove(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
ayexcel100:

a big thanks brother
ME TOO I LIKE UR SERVICE
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by ayexcel100(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Famolove:
ME TOO I LIKE UR SERVICE
Wow, nagode, imela, adupe, thanks. We would work more to satisfy u, reach us on 08149643398 calls text and whatsapp
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Famolove(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
ayexcel100:

Wow, nagode, imela, adupe, thanks. We would work more to satisfy u, reach us on 08149643398 calls text and whatsapp
I ALWAYS BUY DATA FROM U ND I WIL NOT STOP......
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by ayexcel100(m): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
Famolove:
I ALWAYS BUY DATA FROM U ND I WIL NOT STOP......
thanks man
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 17, 2014
Thought there is now reduction in price of this data bundles. all the prices on Nairaland is still the same compare to others(non naira landers). Why?
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Famolove(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayexcel100:

thanks man
YEA BRO.
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Rudewaterz(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nairalanders, please tell this guy (AY Excel) to either refund my money or send d data he owes me!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Rudewaterz(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
more screen shots.

1 Like

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by nani667: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Dramadiddy(m): 12:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Rudewaterz u actually rude tho.. "250mb available? Answer na"
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Rudewaterz(m): 7:31am On Oct 21, 2014
Dramadiddy:
Rudewaterz u actually rude tho.. "250mb available? Answer na"

you may be right. But did you see that it was exactly 5 minutes (and he was online throughout that time) before I asked him to reply? How long will it take to type a yes or a no? Please take note of the time period between each message. I've bought data a few times from him before and d only thing I noticed is his terribly slow responses. First time I bought data from him I transferred 1000 Naira to his account asking for 1gig, he transferred 250MB and sent me a message saying, "Sent!" I complained and after a couple of minutes, he sent the rest. It may well have been a mistake but it wasn't a good first impression at all. Second time, I was buying for a neighbour. I sent airtime and couldn't get the data until about an hour and half. What pissed me off is there was absolutely no communication from him during that time. Was it network failure? Did he forget? Nothing. I was just left hanging. If I was indeed rude, it was out of exasperation.
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Dramadiddy(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2014
Rudewaterz:

you may be right. But did you see that it was exactly 5 minutes (and he was online throughout that time) before I asked him to reply? How long will it take to type a yes or a no? Please take note of the time period between each message. I've bought data a few times from him before and d only thing I noticed is his terribly slow responses. First time I bought data from him I transferred 1000 Naira to his account asking for 1gig, he transferred 250MB and sent me a message saying, "Sent!" I complained and after a couple of minutes, he sent the rest. It may well have been a mistake but it wasn't a good first impression at all. Second time, I was buying for a neighbour. I sent airtime and couldn't get the data until about an hour and half. What pissed me off is there was absolutely no communication from him during that time. Was it network failure? Did he forget? Nothing. I was just left hanging. If I was indeed rude, it was out of exasperation.
Sorry about that
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by ayexcel100(m): 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Rudewaterz:
Nairalanders, please tell this slow poke (AY Excel) to either refund my money or send d data he owes me!
bro channel your request to 08149643398 u will
be well attended to, It's either u have data left on
your phone to exhaust, and We expect u to feed
us back, and if u want ur credit back Use that
number,
thanks
We never intend to owe any of our customers
anything.

1 Like

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Rudewaterz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Good. Finally got a call from him and he promised to address the matter. Let's hope he sticks to his word. Peace.

1 Like

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Emekayoung(m): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
How much is for 500mb?
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by luluosas(m): 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
Emekayoung:
How much is for 500mb?
From luluosas it's 500/600 naira depending on your payment method. Thank you.
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Emekayoung(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
luluosas:

From luluosas it's 500/600 naira depending on your payment method. Thank you.
God bless u
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by luluosas(m): 6:48am On Oct 25, 2014
Good morning to you all MTN
SME Data Share resellers,
I met a shock from MTN this night while trying
to share my data with a customer for a volume
of 250MB. After completing the process, I got
this shocking message on my screen:

"Dear Customer, you have already reached your
quota of 10 maximum shares for your plan.
Please purchase another plan to be allotted
another 10 shares".

I thought it was an error, I checked my data
balance and it was still intact with 2.09GB left.
So, I decided to try it again and behold, the
same shocking and sad message was the
response.

Fellow MTN SME Data Share resellers, what's
your own experience this night? Is this the end
of MTN SME Data Share business?
Let's hear from you. Thank you.
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Well it's well. My 1gb goes for 1200. Bank or card payment. 08106428938 07038599109

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Download Odin 3.09 For Windows & Android (latest Version) / Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) / Cheapest MTN Data Bundle Price (2GB@N1000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.