Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years (797 Views)

Is Another Human Living Inside You? / Doctors Find ‘evil Twin’ Inside Woman’s Brain / Meet The Woman Who Taught Governor Fashola Bible Knowledge 38 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2014

A woman who was carrying a baby inside her abdomen for nearly forty years, had her baby removed, doctors in India said. Doctors removed the baby skeleton from 62-year-old Jyoti Kumar. At 24 years old, Kumar was told that her baby was growing outside the womb, and that the baby had little chance of survival. Fearful of surgery, Kumar fled from the hospital and went to a small clinic to find a treatment to cure her abdominal pain caused by ectopic pregnancy. Once the pain subsided, Kumar assumed that there was no reason to worry. 36 years later, Kumar experienced constant abdominal pain again. When the woman was checked into a medical clinic in Nagpur, it was revealed that she was still carrying her unborn child. The woman complained that she had been in constant pain for the past two months, and found a lump on her abdomen. The woman feared that she had cancer, but a CT scan revealed that the lump was calcified material. In fact, it was the skeleton of her child. Doctors removed the mass containing the skeleton that was trapped near the uterus, intestines and bladder.
Wtf angry
Re: Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by Unionised(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2014
mmmmh?
Re: Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by freshness2020: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2014
If that Pix ♈όϋ put there is from Indian, is either the OP is on drugs or the news is false!
#justsaying!
Re: Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by Bossontop(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2014
Op must b high on very cheap weed
Re: Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by Chanchit: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2014
But seriously, I don taya for India.
Re: Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2014
Godmystrength: Yes but i will make sure i come with plenty monies for us so that we will not have to pass through all we did before we became stable..

You try. but past tense of money is still money. Nothing like plenty monies. Oyinbo koro grin
Re: Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by Godmystrength: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2014
letsdothis:

You try. but past tense of money is still money. Nothing like plenty monies. Oyinbo koro grin
Thank you. but the plural of money is monies. Nothing like the past tense of money.
Re: Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2014
Godmystrength:
Thank you. but the plural of money is monies.Nothing like the past tense of money.

Plural of money is money not monies. Plenty money, not plenty monies
Re: Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by Godmystrength: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by Godmystrength: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
letsdothis:

Hmm I see that means both money and monies are correct.

ok o no problem.
good
Re: Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Godmystrength: it is not my business how someone decides to live his/her life o. whether gay, lesb, transgender etc. as long as they don't come to mess with my OWN life.

Ah! let it be your business o. To protect the society is for you and me and everybody. If society spoils it will affect everyone. Or can you imagine legalizing gay in Nigeria and crime rate of men raping innocent teenagers, men raping men in clubs, Hiv rapid increase etc increase? How will you be comfortable with what is going on around you.
So dont say its not your business. always say no to it.
Re: Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by Godmystrength: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
letsdothis:

Ah! let it be your business o. To protect the society is for you and me and everybody. If society spoils it will affect everyone. Or can you imagine legalizing gay in Nigeria and crime rate of men raping innocent teenagers, men raping men in clubs, Hiv rapid increase etc increase? How will you be comfortable with what is going on around you.
So dont say its not your business. always say no to it.
why are you derailing someone's thread? this post is not meant for here. go to the right section and make your comments there....
Re: Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Godmystrength: why are you derailing someone's thread? this post is not meant for here. go to the right section and make your comments there....

ive been banned from family na. I can't post there
Re: Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by Godmystrength: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
letsdothis:

ive been banned from family na. I can't post there
Wait till your ban expires. Then going forward, watch what you post online.
Re: Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Godmystrength: Wait till your ban expires. Then going forward, watch what you post online.

lol hmmm thank you but it expires 2015.
Re: Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by Godmystrength: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
letsdothis:

lol hmmm thank you but it expires 2015.
not too bad. 2015 is just around the corner. 2215 would have been appropriate sha grin grin grin
Re: Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Godmystrength: not too bad. 2015 is just around the corner. 2215 would have been appropriate sha grin grin grin

Now I know you don't like me

Is that why you didnt reply my pm?

(1) (Reply)

A Must Watch!! Female Kidnaper Pretends To Be Mad So As To Avoid Being Lynched / Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari / Categories Of Ladies On A Commercial Bike..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.