Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Teebillz Clocks A Year Older - Send Appreciation Message To Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Clocks A Year Older - Send Appreciation Message To Fans (1073 Views)

Tiwa And Teebillz Take Adorable Selfie.. / Pictures: Cobham Asuquo Clocks A Year Older + His Wife's Words To Him / Charly Boy Hangs Out With Wife As Daughter Clocks A Year Older [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Clocks A Year Older - Send Appreciation Message To Fans by bonger: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2014
The manager and hubby of mavin first lady (Tiwa Savage) doubles up today by clocking another years older and decided to appreciate fans below.

Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life. Thank you for all the people who remembered me today Thank you for all the experience of this past year; For times of success which will always be happy memories, For times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you, For times of joy when the sun was shining, For times of sadness which drove me to you. Forgive me for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to you.....AMEN #2609 #ThankYouLord #HBD

Continue here

Re: Teebillz Clocks A Year Older - Send Appreciation Message To Fans by bonger: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hbd
Re: Teebillz Clocks A Year Older - Send Appreciation Message To Fans by hensben(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
who is he? well, hbd to him.
Re: Teebillz Clocks A Year Older - Send Appreciation Message To Fans by bonger: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
hensben: who is he? well, hbd to him.

so shocking that you dont know tiwa savage's husband
Re: Teebillz Clocks A Year Older - Send Appreciation Message To Fans by hensben(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
bonger:

so shocking that you dont know tiwa savage's husband
bro so i go just dey search for tiwa husband online ah!, na so i jobless reach.
Re: Teebillz Clocks A Year Older - Send Appreciation Message To Fans by bonger: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
hensben: bro so i go just dey search for tiwa husband online ah!, na so i jobless reach.

(1) (Reply)

Genevive's Look-alike / New Music: M I - Human Being Ft Tuface, Sound Sultan + The Middle Ft Olamide, Ij / Neuer: I Won't Win Ballon D'or Because I Don't Pose In Underpants Like Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.