Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Charge You,...that I Am Sick Of Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Charge You,...that I Am Sick Of Love (369 Views)

ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' / Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again / The Deep Meaning Of "I Am That I Am" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Charge You,...that I Am Sick Of Love by overcomersfaith(f): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Father, come and take Your place in this place, in my heart come and take Your place. The most befitting place for my King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Ancient of days, Lord come and take Your place right in my heart.

How my soul longed for You, Dear Lord, how my soul thirsty for you, O! Lord, how my soul pant after You as the deer pant after the waters. Precious God, I desire You more than gold; more than finest sliver. Come and take Your place in my heart and make it an abode for You; only for You Lord.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/
Re: I Charge You,...that I Am Sick Of Love by chukwuinya: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
amen
Re: I Charge You,...that I Am Sick Of Love by overcomersfaith(f): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
chukwuinya: amen

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Congratulates And Praises Oyedepo On His 60th Birthday Today / Eid Is A Celebration For Muslims To Celebrate / Spiritual Digest For The Day 19th Of October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.