Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

“it Is Normal For A Producer To Sleep With Actress, It Happened To Me” (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “it Is Normal For A Producer To Sleep With Actress, It Happened To Me” (VIDEO) (1176 Views)

Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) / An Interview With Actress Chiege Alisigwe / Wizkid Speaks About Alleged Romance With Actress Tonto Dike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“it Is Normal For A Producer To Sleep With Actress, It Happened To Me” (VIDEO) by kinsleyog: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Movie producers and directors taking advantage of ladies before assigning them movie roles has been a topical issue for days now. After Kumawood actor, Big Akwes threatened to curse whoever denies that he has not slept with any actor, the producers-bonking-actors revelation has become the most talked about issue in the entertainment circles.

One actress who has also confirmed the hot romance wanna-be actors have with movie producers before getting a role is $exy and beautiful actress, Nikki Samonas. The bikini queen in an interview on Radio Univers affirmed that producers lure ladies to sleep with them in exchange for movie roles.

“It is a national anthem. That is what happens when you are a lady in this entertainment industry”. Nikki answered a question posed to her by Abrantepa, host of the show.
She added that ‘I hear it happens. It is normal because they are also human beings”
The TV host revealed that she has been a victim of such situation.
“Personally I’ve been through it before but I won’t mention names. If you are a beautiful and fair lady then it is normal this will happen to you. I won’t blame them (producers) because it is a normal thing that happens in life”

SEE VIDEO AND MORE HERE....
Re: “it Is Normal For A Producer To Sleep With Actress, It Happened To Me” (VIDEO) by naturally: 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
OK o... No shame for this world again

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Braes Her Butt For Paper Magazine-photo / Surprise! Flavour N’abania Drops 4th Album, “thankful” | See Album Cover & Track / Benjamin Joseph Apologizes Ao All The Girls He's Hurt In The Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.