Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,534 members, 7,826,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Timi Dakolo Crowned Winner Of ‘celebrity With The Largest Appetite In Nigeria’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Crowned Winner Of ‘celebrity With The Largest Appetite In Nigeria’ (1628 Views)

Timi Dakolo Chilling On A Sport Car / Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner / Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Crowned Winner Of ‘celebrity With The Largest Appetite In Nigeria’ by gbolakpine(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Winner of the 1st season of Idols West Africa, Timi Dakolo, shared this photo with the caption...

IF I PERISH …I PERISH…I DEY HUNGRY!!!!

This dude is super hungry o…. Bread + Akara (bean cakes) +Fish + Stew + Coke + 5alive + Water? Which way o!

Producer, Cohbams Asuquo, also joined him in the wakis.

WHEN PERSON WEY FEATURE FOR YA FOOD DON DEY EAT PASS YOU AND HIM THEY ASK YOU FOR TAKEAWAY… @officialcamp @cohbamsasuquo… MY DAY ONE BRODA…

http://www.kongegist.com/2014/09/timi-dakolo-crowned-winner-of-celebrity.html

Re: Timi Dakolo Crowned Winner Of ‘celebrity With The Largest Appetite In Nigeria’ by osnova(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
that akara and the others small na for me

(1) (Reply)

MI Abaga Celebrates 33rd Birthday With10 Weird Facts / Photos From Muna Obiekwe’s Burial! / Putin Spokesman Denies Rumor That He Had A Baby With His Gymnast Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.