Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! (161221 Views)

Construction Vehicles**Semi-trailer Trucks**Point 'n' Kill - UNBEATABLE PRICES!! / ***Point 'n' Kill - Motorcycles - Motorbikes - Powerbikes Only*****let's GO!!!! / *****Point 'n' Kill - USA Cars Only*****YOU DESERVE A CLEAN RIDE!!!!!!***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by MOBBDEEP: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
kakakibuy:

A very good afternoon to you. Apologies for the late reply. Which of these cars do you want exactly?

In fact, all the 3 are eye-catchy for me.
Including the 2007 Tucson.
Meanwhile, I would prefer the 2004 Honda Civic if it has an Automatic.
The 2007 Civic becomes the next alternative if you agree for 1.5M & you can't get an Automatic for the above 2004 Honda Civic 1.6 Sports.
The next is the 2004 BMW 320i Exclusive if the above 2 are not available.
The last is the 2007 Hyundai Tucson if the 3 above are not available & you agree for 1.5M.

Pls, I hope I would get the car in my hand before 25th December
Thanks
This is quite urgent

And, I just remembered, I hope all these cars very clean in & out with no issues.
Nothing to fix at all.
And they are buy & drive!!!
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by MOBBDEEP: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
kakakibuy:

2005 Audi A6

Total Price: 1.6M

Total price means total price including clearing and all that. The above amount puts the key in your hands.

Features: Central locking
Power Assisted Steering
Automatic transmission
Navigation system
Electric windows
Air-condition
This is also not bad
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
2006 Volkswagen Polo

Total Price: 1.4M

Total price means total price including clearing and all that. The above amount puts the key in your hands.

Power Assisted Steering
Electric windows
Air-condition

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
2006 Mazda 3 1.4 Sport Comfort

Total Price: 1.4M

Power Assisted Steering
Electric windows
Air-condition

1 Like

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by MOBBDEEP: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mr Kakakibuy, you are not promptly responding.
I thought we could seal this biz so that this can arrive before Dec 25th
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
MOBBDEEP:
Mr Kakakibuy, you are not promptly responding.
I thought we could seal this biz so that this can arrive before Dec 25th

We can seal the deal for arrival before Dec 25th. I'm searching for the one that best fits your request and budget.
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

Meanwhile, I would prefer the 2004 Honda Civic if it has an Automatic.

And, I just remembered, I hope all these cars very clean in & out with no issues.
Nothing to fix at all.
And they are buy & drive!!!

Yes the cars are buy and drive. They will be checked and certified to be in excellent condition by a mechanic.

The 2004 Honda Civic Automatic.

Is this what you want? Or you will be willing to look at the US specs civic. It's a different design and Cheaper.

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by MOBBDEEP: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
kakakibuy:

Yes the cars are buy and drive. They will be checked and certified to be in excellent condition by a mechanic.

The 2004 Honda Civic Automatic.

Is this what you want? Or you will be willing to look at the US specs civic. It's a different design and Cheaper.

1.6M for this seem overpriced though I quite understand that the overpricing is not from you.
It is what you see that you will sell.

Can you get the 2007 Civic that I quoted for 1.5M?
Is the BMW offer still available?
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by aumeehn: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
Well this is how we gonna' do this:
fuc*k MobbDeep,
fuc*k Biggie,
fuc*k Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a mother
fuc*king crew.....guess whc song is thiss
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

1.6M for this seem overpriced though I quite understand that the overpricing is not from you.
It is what you see that you will sell.

Can you get the 2007 Civic that I quoted for 1.5M?
Is the BMW offer still available?

This 2004 Honda Civic EX American Spec is available for a total cost of 1.4M Naira. I'll check the availability of the BMW and revert back to you.

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by MOBBDEEP: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
aumeehn:
Well this is how we gonna' do this:
fuc*k MobbDeep,
fuc*k Biggie,
fuc*k Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a mother
fuc*king crew.....guess whc song is thiss

That was the boldest dissing song ever sang.
Hit 'em up Ft 2Pac & The Outlawz.
By the way, you are a real troller!!!
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by MOBBDEEP: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
kakakibuy:

This 2004 Honda Civic EX American Spec is available for a total cost of 1.4M Naira. I'll check the availability of the BMW and revert back to you.

Not this one, there is another 2007 Honda Civic Automatic which you quoted1.6M Sir.
If you agree for 1.5M, we may strike a deal.
Pls, let me also know about the availability of the BMW Sir
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by MOBBDEEP: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
kakakibuy:

2007 Honda Civic

Power Assisted Steering
Automatic transmission
Electric windows
Air-condition

This is the Civic I was referring to Sir
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

This is the Civic I was referring to Sir

A deposit has been paid for that Civic. The 2004 BMW 320i Exclusive is available. Do you want me to hold down the BMW for you?
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by MOBBDEEP: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
kakakibuy:

A deposit has been paid for that Civic. The 2004 BMW 320i Exclusive is available. Do you want me to hold down the BMW for you?
We can't get another Civic Sir?
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by MOBBDEEP: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
kakakibuy:

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by aumeehn: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

That was the boldest dissing song ever sang.
Hit 'em up Ft 2Pac & The Outlawz.
By the way, you are a real troller!!!
lol actually am a pak die hard fan..as soo i saw Mobbdeep east v west cost beef cross ma mind
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

We can get another Civic. That Special price offer was snapped up. The next available offer is 1.9M lipsrsealed
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
2007 Mercedes-Benz GL 450 4Matic

Total Price: 4.8M

Power Assisted Steering
Automatic transmission
Navigation system
Electric windows
Air-condition
Full Leather
Alloy wheels
Bluetooth

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara

Total Price: 2.1M

Power Assisted Steering
Automatic transmission
Navigation system
Electric windows
Air-condition

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by paul234(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nice work you're doing here,pls I need ford focus automatic and full option or any oda household name car with a budget of 700-800k.Thanks as I await your reply!
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
paul234:
Nice work you're doing here,pls I need ford focus automatic and full option or any oda household name car with a budget of 700-800k.Thanks as I await your reply!

I thank you for your kind words. The best I can offer for an Automatic Ford Focus is 1M Naira. For a budget of 700-800k, kindly pick one of these. As per your request, all options are Petrol engine, automatic and fully airconditioned

a) Mitsubishi.

b) Hyundai - with leather interior

c) Ford

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by paul234(m): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
kakakibuy:

I thank you for your kind words. The best I can offer for an Automatic Ford Focus is 1M Naira. For a budget of 700-800k, kindly pick one of these. As per your request, all options are Petrol engine, automatic and fully airconditioned

a) Mitsubishi.

b) Hyundai - with leather interior

c) Ford
Thanks for the prompt response,I don't seems to like any of this car...pls cum up with a list of household name manual cars for my budget then
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
paul234:

Thanks for the prompt response,I don't seems to like any of this car...pls cum up with a list of household name manual cars for my budget then

Ford Focus Manual. This fits your taste and budget. Let's do this!

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by MOBBDEEP: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
kakakibuy:

We can get another Civic. That Special price offer was snapped up. The next available offer is 1.9M lipsrsealed

Honestly, you wan kill me Sir.
I no be Billionaire nowwwwwww.
Just a young man trying to replace his accidented car

Any rebate or discount for me on the BMW (as in Xmas & New-year mode)?
What is the mode of payment?
When am I going to get the car Sir?
Hope I won't have to fix anything for the car at all?
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

Honestly, you wan kill me Sir.
I no be Billionaire nowwwwwww.
Just a young man trying to replace his accidented car

Any rebate or discount for me on the BMW (as in Xmas & New-year mode)?
What is the mode of payment?
When am I going to get the car Sir?
Hope I won't have to fix anything for the car at all?

The BMW is in top condition - Buy and drive - Nothing to fix.

Mode of payment is upfront to my designated GTB account.

When will you receive the car? It's in Germany. Once it's paid for, it'll be on the next available ship to Lagos. Shipping duration from Hamburg to Lagos is 10-14 days. The exact time you will receive the car depends on the next available vessel to Lagos. Not to worry though, vessels from Europe to Africa are not far between.

The price is a fixed special price offer.
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by paul234(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
kakakibuy:

Ford Focus Manual. This fits your taste and budget. Let's do this!
I prefer the hatchback type,nd kindly indicate the year.
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
2005 Ford Maverick V6 Limited

Total Price: 1.8M

Power Assisted Steering
Automatic transmission
Electric windows
Air-condition
Full Leather

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
paul234:

I prefer the hatchback type,nd kindly indicate the year.

1999 Ford Focus

Central locking
Climatisation (A/C (man.)
Electric windows
Power Assisted Steering

1 Share

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
1999 Volkswagen Passat 1.6 Comfortline

Total Price: 916k

Air-condition
Electric windows
Power Assisted Steering
Alloy wheels

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
1999 Suzuki Baleno 1.6 GLX

Total Price: 800k

Air-condition
Electric windows
Power Assisted Steering

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
1999 Peugeot 306

Total Price: 780k

Air-condition
Electric windows
Power Assisted Steering
Alloy wheels

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (135) (Reply)

⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / Toyota Highlander For Your Family, Wide Range Of Available Options With Prices / Contact For Custom Document Verification... *get Verification In 2hrs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.