Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! - Autos (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! (161014 Views)

Construction Vehicles**Semi-trailer Trucks**Point 'n' Kill - UNBEATABLE PRICES!! / ***Point 'n' Kill - Motorcycles - Motorbikes - Powerbikes Only*****let's GO!!!! / *****Point 'n' Kill - USA Cars Only*****YOU DESERVE A CLEAN RIDE!!!!!!***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by seunfly: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
kakakibuy:
2003 Mercedes-Benz C 200

WhatsApp: +36705369050

Total Landing Cost in Naira: ₦1.2M

Total Landing Cost means total price without clearing. The above amount lands the car at the Lagos port.

Can u please give me the cost of clearing this car?
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
seunfly:

Can u please give me the cost of clearing this car?

350k max
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by Teel012(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
kakakibuy:

This exact 2008 Acura TL Type-S pictured here. *I'm posting this so you can compare

Mileage: 84,077 miles

Total Price: 4.7M Naira

Payment terms: 2 installments.

1st installment: 4.1M Naira *(payable now to purchase and get the vehicle on the Ship bound for Lagos)

2nd installment: 580k Naira *(payable few days before the vessel arrives Lagos port) *estimated customs duties subject to change after confirmation

Delivery: 28 - 35 days **(exact shipping duration is 20 days but the vehicle is not on the ship the same day it's purchased)

Should I hold it down for you?

This is what I want, but I can't afford it yet, I'll get back to you abt it very soon, lemme tighten my belt some more. The European Honda accord is also a very beautiful car. Tnx.
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Teel012:

This is what I want, but I can't afford it yet, I'll get back to you abt it very soon, lemme tighten my belt some more. The European Honda accord is also a very beautiful car. Tnx.

You are welcome. May God bless our hustle. Looking forward to working together with you on the Acura
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by Teel012(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
kakakibuy:

You are welcome. May God bless our hustle. Looking forward to working together with you on the Acura

Amen boss. Tnx
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by teondi(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
kindly give info on the following 1. Honda accord EOD 2005 delivery to lag 2. Honda accord EODC 2007 delivery to lag 3. Toyota avalon 2005 delivery to lag 4. Toyota camry pencil delivery to lag.

Regards
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
teondi:
kindly give info on the following 1. Honda accord EOD 2005 delivery to lag 2. Honda accord EODC 2007 delivery to lag 3. Toyota avalon 2005 delivery to lag 4. Toyota camry pencil delivery to lag.

Regards
1. Honda accord EOD 2005 delivery to lag - 1.7M Naira

2. Honda accord EOD 2007 delivery to lag - 2.2M Naira

3. Toyota avalon 2005 delivery to lag 4. - 1.8M Naira

4. Toyota camry pencil delivery to lag. - 1.1M naira
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by teondi(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks...seems on the high side though
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Fix the washer fluid tank Cracked washer-deicer fluid tanks are fairly common once a car is of a certain age. A good remedy — until you can buy a new tank or find one at the junkyard — is to insert a plastic freezer bag into the tank and fill it with the washer fluid.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only !!!
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by Timbuktu14(m): 12:33am On Jul 27, 2015
kakakibuy:
2002 Volkswagen Golf

Total Landing Cost in Naira: ₦874,800

Total Landing Cost means total price without clearing. The above amount lands the car at the Lagos port.
This golf looks clean enough, can we discuss on here please? Or my email olatunbosunadetola2@gmail.com
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2015
Timbuktu14:
This golf looks clean enough, can we discuss on here please? Or my email olatunbosunadetola2@gmail.com

We can discuss here also. That way others can learn a thing or two. When will you like to order it? It can be at your doorstep in 25-31days.
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by Timbuktu14(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2015
kakakibuy:

We can discuss here also. That way others can learn a thing or two. When will you like to order it? It can be at your doorstep in 25-31days.
Ok then. What's the total landing cost to my door step?
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2015
Timbuktu14:
Ok then. What's the total landing cost to my door step?

Customs Duties on arrival is 280k. That puts total cost at 1.15M Naira.

This amount gets the car to your doorstep and puts the keys in your hands. This is based on the presumption that your delivery address is in Lagos. Addresses outside Lagos attract an extra fee for the driver.

Should I hold it down for you?
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tape saves light covers A cracked taillight or turn-signal cover, if left alone, may allow your light compartment to fill with water and cause some real damage. A good short-term fix is to tape over the crack. Use the red or orange tape that’s made for this purpose.You can purchase it at many automotive parts stores.

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by JarloDon: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hi Mr Kakaki, I'm new on nairaland and appreciate all the recommendations made of you about your great car purchase and delivery etiquette. I am highly impressed. I'm interest in getting any of the following car/models - golf 3 1996 - 99 and golf 4 any year. kindly inform me what it will cost to get any to me please. Email me at euemetu@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
JarloDon:
Hi Mr Kakaki, I'm new on nairaland and appreciate all the recommendations made of you about your great car purchase and delivery etiquette. I am highly impressed. I'm interest in getting any of the following car/models - golf 3 1996 - 99 and golf 4 any year. kindly inform me what it will cost to get any to me please. Email me at euemetu@gmail.com. thanks.

Mail sent from kakakibuy@hotmail.com
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by akinola1384(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
good evening how was ur day pls this my first time of want to buy ride pls, golf3 or Nissan primer 2000 clean., my whatsapp number 07066283440 myb email akinolafamose@Yahoo.com
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Keep your cool Check the coolant-antifreeze level weekly that shows on the translucent coolant-antifreeze overflow tank. If low, fill to the maximum fill mark on the tank with a 50-50 solution of coolant-antifreeze and water. Some coolant manufacturers now sell premixed coolant and water for the motorist who wants a quick and easy way to top off.

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by JarloDon: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2015
Good mornin Mr kakaki, i've been expectin your reply. I'm so grateful you replied earlier.
pls the price of either manual or
automatic golf 3 and golf4 will do for
comparison so i'll choose. 4 doors best, and petrol use. I'm
expecting your
reply. Thank you
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
JarloDon:
Good mornin Mr kakaki, i've been expectin your reply. I'm so grateful you replied earlier.
pls the price of either manual or
automatic golf 3 and golf4 will do for
comparison so i'll choose. 4 doors best, and petrol use. I'm
expecting your
reply. Thank you

thank you for your request. Email sent from kakakibuy@hotmail.com
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by JarloDon: 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Goodevening Mr Kakaki, thank you for your reply. my budget is below 1 million. Kindly let me know if there are any 4 door, petrol cars between the range of 500 - 700 thousand. I am grateful contacting you. pls reply.
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 12:33am On Aug 16, 2015
JarloDon:
Goodevening Mr Kakaki, thank you for your reply. my budget is below 1 million. Kindly let me know if there are any 4 door, petrol cars between the range of 500 - 700 thousand. I am grateful contacting you. pls reply.

Good morning Mr JarloDon

2001 Ford Mondeo

Total Landing Cost in Naira: ₦699,750

Should I hold this car for you?

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by JarloDon: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Thanks to you Mr Kakaki for your reply. I'm trying to make up for that budget. I'll contact you as soon as I have my money ready. Thanks a lot.
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2015
Maintain proper inflation Under-inflated tires are a tire salesman’s best friend. They create excessive heat and stress that can lead to tire failure. If you want to get every last mile out of your tires, get yourself a tire pressure gauge and use it at least once a month (more in hot weather) to keep your tires inflated to the recommendation in the vehicle’s owner’s manual. Check tires when they are cold (driven for less than one mile) for an accurate read.

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2015
Rotate your tires Rotating your tires helps to distribute tire wear evenly and ensures that you’ll get the maximum road life out of them. The first rotation is especially important.Your owner’s manual should specify both rotation period and pattern. If not, rotate your tires every 6,000 to 7,500 miles (9,700 to 12,000 km) — your tire dealer should know the correct pattern of tire rotation.

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2015
Touch up nicks sooner rather than later Touch-up paint won’t adhere well to rust. So be sure to keep some matching touch-up paint on hand so you can touch up any minor nicks, often found around door edges, before rust has a chance to form.

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Check for uneven wear Check tires for uneven wear. If you’ve maintained tire inflation properly, uneven wear may indicate the need for a wheel realignment. It can also mean improperly operating brakes or shocks, a bent wheel, internal tire damage, or worn bushings.

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Give the core components a once-over:There's nothing too technical here, but you can help prevent overheating or electrical failure in your car by simply cleaning debris from the radiator and making sure the battery cables are securely connected and corrosion-free.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only!!!
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Top off your brake fluid Check brake fluid monthly.Wipe dirt from the master cylinder lid before you open it. If you need fluid, add the type recommended by your car’s maker. Never substitute other fluids, such as transmission or power-steering fluid. And don’t use brake fluid from a previously opened container. Once exposed to air, brake fluid absorbs moisture and contaminates easily.

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2015
Keep an old blanket handy Protect your car’s roof from scratches with an old blanket before tying lumber, bicycles, or luggage to your roof rack.

Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by castrokins(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hi, Kindly Confirm The Cost (Clearing Incl.) To Deliver A 2007 Jeep Wrangler To Nigeria. Thanks
Re: ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! by kakakibuy(m): 12:19am On Oct 02, 2015
Lube your lug nuts Lug nuts, if not lubricated occasionally, can seize or “freeze” to the studs due to corrosion. Repairing them can be expensive. Having to call a tow truck for a flat you can’t remove is even more expensive.The next time you change or rotate your tires, pick up some anti-seize lubricant at your local auto supply store. Clean the stud threads with a wire brush and wipe them with the lubricant. It’s formulated to prevent the lug nuts (spark plugs, too) from seizing and won’t allow them to loosen as you drive, the way other lubricants might. If a lug nut does freeze to a stud, try spraying the nut and stud with WD-40 or Liquid Wrench. Allow it to penetrate for 10 or 20 minutes. Use a heat gun to apply heat.Then use a ratchet wrench to remove the lug.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (135) (Reply)

⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / Contact For Custom Document Verification... *get Verification In 2hrs* / CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ APAPA TINCAN PORT LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.