Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Cost Of Logo Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Cost Of Logo Design (1271 Views)

There's a new KING of LOGO designing in Town! / Logo Design Mistakes Graphic-Artists Make / Services Of Logo/banner Designer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Logo Design by cascade01: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Can someone please advice what the cost of a high quality standard sized logo design is please? (png format)

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Logo Design by erad(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
First, PNG is one of the formats but that's not what you should be requesting for because its use is limited. Request for the source vector file as well as PNG so you won't have to be running after the designer when you need the source file or pay for another one if something happens to the designer.
Re: Cost Of Logo Design by cascade01: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
erad: First, PNG is one of the formats but that's not what you should be requesting for because its use is limited. Request for the source vector file as well as PNG so you won't have to be running after the designer when you need the source file or pay for another one if something happens to the designer.

Thanks for your comment, i am quite aware what PNG is, my question is quite simple and specific! I do not require source files and no need to pay more for it. I need a simple logo to use for a one off....
Re: Cost Of Logo Design by cascade01: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Im looking to hire ASAP, Can someone give me a quote please?
Re: Cost Of Logo Design by Lovetinz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Free!
PM me the name.
Re: Cost Of Logo Design by felixchip(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Alright. Get in touch.
Re: Cost Of Logo Design by erad(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
cascade01:

Thanks for your comment, i am quite aware what PNG is, my question is quite simple and specific! I do not require source files and no need to pay more for it. I need a simple logo to use for a one off....

Ok then, I guess you understand what you want.
Re: Cost Of Logo Design by cascade01: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lovetinz: Free!
PM me the name.

Thanks Lovetinz, that was very generous of you. i'v had it sorted but many thanks!
Re: Cost Of Logo Design by zeekleo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Call leonardo for logo design 08038587291.

(1) (Reply)

Any Graphics Design Intern Vacancy? Please Help! / Enter Here To Rate My Pencil Drawing / Meet The Talented Enterprenuer Who Picks Bottle Caps. See What He Does With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.