Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Fcmb Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fcmb Test (5157 Views)

FCMB Test Invite, Who Else!!!!! / Fcmb, Test Result Is Out / Fcmb Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fcmb Test by Odomero(f): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2006
Good day all.A friend of mine just informed me she helped to get me shortlisted to write fcmb test,likely on wednesday.please anyone with an idea of the test format please hook me up.Thank you.ODOMERO.
Re: Fcmb Test by tobyto(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2006
Please,inform us of the venue and time of the test. I think d format should be Gmat.
Re: Fcmb Test by kaylala(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2006
I think the person that help you shortlisted should be in a better position to give you the test format grin
Re: Fcmb Test by kaykay80(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2006
pls,tell us the venue and time of the test on wed,as soon as u knw pls,
Re: Fcmb Test by dearie(m): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2006
lucky u, I hope to find someone like that to help me too.
The format shl be basically GMAT. Just guessing though! Could ask your informer in the bank.
Re: Fcmb Test by kefrang(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2006
pls do us favour to kindly send us the venue of the test and the date.pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee,
Re: Fcmb Test by dangloove(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2006
Please can you let us know the test venue and time so that those that were not called could gate crash.
I have observed that guys know how to ask of test format but dont know how to disclose test venue and time of the test. smiley
Re: Fcmb Test by LAXIST(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2006
@dangloove,
That's true most do ask of how the exams would be set, but deliberately or not give time and venue.
So pls let us (NLANDERS) cooperate.
Re: Fcmb Test by kole09(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2006
Odomero:

Good day all.A friend of mine just informed me she helped to get me shortlisted to write fcmb test,likely on wednesday.please anyone with an idea of the test format please hook me up.Thank you.ODOMERO.
lPease where are u taking the test, Lagos or
abuja? Thaxs
Re: Fcmb Test by adesholay(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2006
hi, their test is basically diagrams i think up to 35 question also.it ranges from spoting the difference,the least occurred etc.also fillin d gap mathematics series e.g 3,5,8,-18,24.etc and simple english.best of luck, but FCMB NA, CLICK BANK O O, ANYWAY ALL D BEST.
Re: Fcmb Test by Hardware(m): 10:22am On Jul 31, 2006
odomero,
now that u hav been shortlisted best of luck.
pls can u just tel us d venue and tel us whether is lagos or any where else . jujst try to prepare very well in all aspect
Re: Fcmb Test by abioye(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2006
Hi, I just want to add to what adesholay said abt FCMB test format, actually he is right, but u need to be as fast as posible. The test is just 45 minutes. kaduna Head office invited applicant 2 weeks ago. it looks simple but very easy to fail. Has any body been called upon for Oral Interview for those who wrote in Kaduna. I was told the marking will be done in Lagos.

Good Luck for those who will take the test.
Re: Fcmb Test by bibibanwo: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2006
@ DANNYGLOVE
MEN I FEEL YOU ME SABI ASK FOR TEST FORMAT BUT THEM NO GO LAIALAI TELL U VENUE OR HOW THEM SHORT LIST
AS THE FRENCHMAN SAID ''C'EST LA VIE''
Re: Fcmb Test by chizzy2k: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2006
i have just been invited for the fcmb test which will take place on the 5th of this month being this week saturday. Venue and other details for the test will be posted to all shortlisted candidates tomorow.
Re: Fcmb Test by duttybarb(f): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2006
huh hello? why d hel shld u gatecrash d test. its wat people do dat get tests cancelld. thnkfully fcmb asks 4 thngs dt if u dnt ave u cnt write d test. if u want to write a test apply, if dey cal u u write d test. shekinah!
Re: Fcmb Test by crito(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2006
ehen ehen
Re: Fcmb Test by itismd(m): 9:12am On Aug 02, 2006
there is no need to gatecrash. Because u are to come with the invitation letter, ID etc.
anyway the test is in lagos,
Re: Fcmb Test by nunu(f): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2006
DATE: August 5, 2006

VENUE: FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TRAINING CENTRE

SHIPPERS TOWERS

4, PARK LANE

APAPA

TIME: 8:00 A.M

Kindly come along with your passport photograph, an identification card, a copy of this mail and your writing materials.

You will be required to also show the text message sent to you at the point of entry.

All the best

hi,i was invited for the test too.i just saw the mail from them.but i didnt get any text msg oh.

from the above,you can deduce that gatecrashers can't do their thing
Re: Fcmb Test by duttybarb(f): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2006
no need at all. when u get there and u dont ave wat dey asked 4. i knw dey wil bounce all u useless gatecrashers away. useless gatecrashing assholes!!
Re: Fcmb Test by nunu(f): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2006
@duttybarb ,

how RUDE!
Re: Fcmb Test by hayorplus(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2006
duttybarb Re: Fcmb Test
« #18 on: Today at 10:37:47 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no need at all. when u get there and u don't ave what dey asked 4. i knw dey wil bounce all u useless gatecrashers away. useless gatecrashing assholes!!

HOW STUPID OF U TO SAY THNGS LIKE DAT? IS GOING FOR A TEST A GUARANTEE THAT U VE GOTTEN THE JOB? SO Y REFER TO GATECRASHERS LIK DAT, I KNOW UR TYPE, THOSE THAT BELIEVE A TEST INVITATION IS AN AMERICAN VISA,
CALL ME WEN YOU GET THE FCMB JOB AND LIK UR NAME SOUNDS U RE TRULY A BARBER ON NAIRALAND. CALL HARYOR ON 08026668148
Re: Fcmb Test by teeanythin: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2006
hi nunu pls call me
Re: Fcmb Test by duttybarb(f): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2006
dnt b silly jo!! its very competitive out thr. all of us dt gt clld 'submitted' our c.vs and were shortlisted.
if u wantd 2 write d test u shld ave done d same and if u ave wat dey want dey'll cal u. gatecrashng shws irresponsibility and a certain level of stupidity. if u nw pass d test and dey call u and u fall short at d interview, ur d one dat'll fl bad. dnt spoil d runs of d deserving few.
Re: Fcmb Test by jydo: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2006
duttybarber or what do u call urself. i pity ur type. like the last person asked u do u think that getting called for test guarantees u getting a job? just because u got called for this one test u now see urself as a tin god? i pity u once again.

even if u have to air ur opinion it doesnt have to be in a rude manner. u sound rude, uncouth and uncultured refering to people in a public forum like this as assholes, u are the real asshole. go there and write ur ODO on saturday.

to all others who were duly invited i wish u the very best. to all intending gatecrashers too, wish u the best but pls dont make trouble there. cheers all.
Re: Fcmb Test by Tmac1: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2006
@jydo
word, i dont know what is wrong with duttydarb, must be family up bringing or something

@duttydarb
for the love of God beta stop this silly habit of just writing and cursing, its too bad and doesn't speak well for u, undecided
Re: Fcmb Test by georgee(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2006
Ds duttybastard boy is a complete nuisance who thinks he can talk-am already wishn u BAD luck concerning d test-where u come frm,dnt bother Writn d test,cos u don fail already,i'll personally c 2 dat,idiot!!!
Re: Fcmb Test by duttybarb(f): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2006
George! u nd 2 calm down. im sure u graduated university or wateva. I dnt thnk swearing 4 me is d way to make ur point knwn. Den again wit d quality of grads public institutions r producing, im nt surprised. dats prb'ly y u cnt gt wok without gatecrashing. it mite also b ur age, u sound old.
Re: Fcmb Test by topkay(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2006
Dutty Barb,

It is very wrong for u to use fowl and dirty languages on this site which is meant for intellect that has passed through higher institutions and vice-versa. You shouldn't hv a prob. wiyh gate crashers just do ur thing to the best of ur ability i believe if those conducting the tests do not need g crashers they will definately get it all worked out. This is just a piece of my mind no hard feelings. TAKIA.
Re: Fcmb Test by jydo: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2006
[Den again wit d quality of grads public institutions r producing, im nt surprised.

i understand dis boy beta now, i think its not really worth it replying him. I guess he should be one of the spoilt brats that dady always organise things for. let him continue running in the mouth. yeye boy.
Re: Fcmb Test by udee: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2006
nairalande,Iwonder how people go dey wish us bad luck, abeg make we all rebuke this guy and pray 4 his belief to change.
Re: Fcmb Test by bimbome: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2006
The so called dutty whoever is must be a narrow minded person, my dear i advise you change the way you reason, the sky is big enough for everyone to fly,
Re: Fcmb Test by dearie(m): 12:55am On Aug 05, 2006
@duttybarb,

I need no seer to tell me the kind of person you are! I'll pray you grow up the pleasant way, and not painstakingly. I know of an intelligent person 'like you' that gets invited to all the tests in Nigeria because the course she studied is a hot cake and she finished with a good result from a reputable institution, but till date, she's still at home.

I dont pray for such fate for you, but ur posts, laced with invectives and utter disregard for your fellow graduates might 'stand' against you.

If you keep using offensive words here, you may never get any response from anyone. You better be wise, and seek ur attention in a cultured manner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleged Fake Soldier Docked For Swindling Job Seekers Of N1m / Post removed. / Everyone Believing God For A Job: Come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.