Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Intelligence And Security Studies Or Criminology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Intelligence And Security Studies Or Criminology (2123 Views)

Drug That Improve Intelligence And Retentive Memory / Historical And Diplomatic Studies Or Mass Comm?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intelligence And Security Studies Or Criminology by WASMOG(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pls I wish to study the above course so I need help on schools that offers them and there requirement THIS IS WHAT AV BEEN DREAMING OFF DONT IGNORE PLEASE.
Re: Intelligence And Security Studies Or Criminology by kingpin0308(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
BOKOHARAM UNIVERSITY OF SAMBISA. YOUR BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT ARE REQUIRED. *NO OFFENSE***
Re: Intelligence And Security Studies Or Criminology by WASMOG(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
kingpin0308: BOKOHARAM UNIVERSITY OF SAMBISA. YOUR BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT ARE REQUIRED. *NO OFFENSE***
But what's wrong with we Nigerians instead of talking sense u are talking nonsense BASTARD OMALE
Re: Intelligence And Security Studies Or Criminology by kuchikau: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
WASMOG: Pls I wish to study the above course so I need help on schools that offers them and there requirement THIS IS WHAT AV BEEN DREAMING OFF DONT IGNORE PLEASE.
...abroad tins....
Re: Intelligence And Security Studies Or Criminology by kingpin0308(m): 12:19am On Sep 28, 2014
Na as goat sit for market Na so dem go price am. Am gonna ignore ur words

(1) (Reply)

Addressing Hnaub's Accreditation Issue Once And Forever / All Characters In "The Last Days At Forcados High School"(jamb Text) / Best Engineering Courses To Study In Nigeria 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.