Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat (939 Views)

Etisalat Chat Pack And Social Pack Unlimited Free Browsing With Simple Server / New Mtn Free Calls Cheat: Talk For 24hours With 40naira On Mtn / New: Etisalat Unlimited Browsing Host Address Using Psiphon And Simple Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by realmaster(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
hello folks! Good news is here again for those of you that love being on the internet via a laptop.There is a new trick now rocking for those smart computer savvys (though not all know it). I normally subscribe for the MTN night plan for #2500 which goes with the 3gig data cap and an extra 1.5gig which can be used for the 24 hours all through the one month validity interval, but I can beat my hand to the chest to tell you that for the past 2 months I have not spent a dime to subscribe my laptop and this new rare trick is what I have been using. I have decided to share this rare idea now that am sure is going to work for a reasonable time ahead to come because it is not a fraud means but a legal loop hole that was been maximized to achieve a very standard value by we the computer savvys, well i think I have said enough. Am in abraka , Delta State and if you are within this region you can contact me, so we can meet and i fix it up for you. For those of you away from Delta state, I have made a self explanatory guide that can help you set it up by your self. contact me with 09032734818

(1) (Reply)

ANYTHING THAT CONCERN SOLAR/INVERTER...A Must Read......pic. / Ever Wonder Why Birds Fly In 'v' Formation / How You Can Make An Inverter With Very Low Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.