Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Grave Stone And An Igbo Man... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Grave Stone And An Igbo Man... (1176 Views)

I Have Decided To Stay Inside The Grave Till January 1st 2016 / HILARIOUS; Even In The Grave, A LovePeddler Remains A LovePeddler / When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Grave Stone And An Igbo Man... by ojaydedon(m): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2014
I was walking past a grave yard and I was reading some of the writings carved on the grave stone.

A Yoruba woman's own read: ''Mrs. Opeyemi died in a terrible car accident. R.I.P'!'

An Hausa man's own read, "Alhaji Danguda died while crossing the sahara desert. R.I.P!"

I was shocked to read an Igbo man's own which read, "Chief Okoro 1 of Njaba and 2 of Mgbenafo died when a container fell on him while shifting his goods from Apapa Whorf. He is survived by a wife and two children who presently manage his electronic shop where you can buy your TV sets, DVD sets, Fridges and air conditioners at slightly lower prices. For more enquiries call 0802364366 or 0805669453 or visit our website, www.okoroventures.com/cheap"
Re: The Grave Stone And An Igbo Man... by NaInna(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2014
;DHahahah! Funny grin

1 Like

Re: The Grave Stone And An Igbo Man... by SegunFlames(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Now this is funny!

Lolz cheesy
Re: The Grave Stone And An Igbo Man... by ojaydedon(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
SegunFlames: Now this is funny!

Lolz cheesy
yea
Re: The Grave Stone And An Igbo Man... by buskie13(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
lol

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Experience With GTBANK's Cashier / Pic!!!! Chai When You Want To Date Dangote Daughter. / Gaining Admission Into Mass Communication Without Literature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.