Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nigerian Pastors 'many Slept Last Night But They Didnt Wake Up' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastors 'many Slept Last Night But They Didnt Wake Up' (810 Views)

Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastors 'many Slept Last Night But They Didnt Wake Up' by tomiobj(m): 12:23am On Sep 27, 2014
Mostly when praying. The pastor always says we should thank God for keeping us alive. Then there's the phrase. Many slept but did not wake up. Please does any one know if this has ever happened.
Re: Nigerian Pastors 'many Slept Last Night But They Didnt Wake Up' by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 27, 2014
Are you in this world at all ?
Re: Nigerian Pastors 'many Slept Last Night But They Didnt Wake Up' by JEITO: 12:52am On Sep 27, 2014
tomiobj: Mostly when praying. The pastor always says we should thank God for keeping us alive. Then there's the phrase. Many slept but did not wake up. Please does any one know if this has ever happened.
it is a statement aimed at drawing your attention to those simingly little things that you may consider as normal but which are actually The Lord's doing.

Certainly many have slept and not woken up and I have a sad experience of that.
Re: Nigerian Pastors 'many Slept Last Night But They Didnt Wake Up' by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Hv u neva heard of sum1 dyin in their sleep?
Re: Nigerian Pastors 'many Slept Last Night But They Didnt Wake Up' by tomiobj(m): 2:15am On Sep 27, 2014
JEITO: it is a statement aimed at drawing your attention to those simingly little things that you may consider as normal but which are actually The Lord's doing.

Certainly many have slept and not woken up and I have a sad experience of that.
Wow. Sorry for your loss.....i didnt know sth lyk that has ever happened tot it's sth made up
Re: Nigerian Pastors 'many Slept Last Night But They Didnt Wake Up' by tomiobj(m): 3:16am On Sep 27, 2014
Preciousone4ril: Hv u neva heard of sum1 dyin in their sleep?
. Nt heard. Of sm1 u know. Or one u saw. People lie
Re: Nigerian Pastors 'many Slept Last Night But They Didnt Wake Up' by tomiobj(m): 3:17am On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey: Are you in this world at all ?
. No,i have been in sangos parlour the whole time.

I mean if u av witnessed this or if it happened to any of your friends
Re: Nigerian Pastors 'many Slept Last Night But They Didnt Wake Up' by Alleinad(f): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2014
I see it as a statement that draws your mind to the negative rather than the positive which is not good when considering the law of attraction.
Re: Nigerian Pastors 'many Slept Last Night But They Didnt Wake Up' by frank317: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2014
It is a foolish statement and the constant repitations shows nigeriand hate reflecting on things.

Death is inevitable and its wrong to think because people died last night, u should highlight it in ur prayer.

Generally prayer is meaningless, it solves nothing and makes people delusional.
Re: Nigerian Pastors 'many Slept Last Night But They Didnt Wake Up' by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
frank317: It is a foolish statement and the constant repitations shows nigeriand hate reflecting on things.

Death is inevitable and its wrong to think because people died last night, u should highlight it in ur prayer.

Seconded...prayers are useless!
Re: Nigerian Pastors 'many Slept Last Night But They Didnt Wake Up' by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
frank317: It is a foolish statement and the constant repitations shows nigeriand hate reflecting on things.

Well said

(1) (Reply)

Debunking The ‘love The Sinner, Hate The Sin’ Myth / Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church / 8 Reasons Why You Should Go To Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.