Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here (147986 Views)

OAU 2014/2015 Jupeb Programme Aspirant Let's Meet Here. / OAU 2014 Post UTME: 7,779 Candidates Scored Above 200 / Oau 2014/2015 Post Utme Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Dammytrager(m): 12:03am On Oct 27, 2014
UPDATE:189days to go
#Resumption 2014/15 session
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 12:28am On Oct 27, 2014
dejii01:

Yes, that's right. Though it's a cheap shot. cheesy

If you had missed your POP, it'll hunt you for the rest of your life. It's just like saying I should have missed my prom, I no go gree lai lai. grin grin Once in a lifetime thing.

I'm usually impressed by POP's, my elder brother is an ex-boy, so I've witnessed one.

Where's your calendar? cheesy Or it's not like the way NMS do theirs?

You have said it all oh, I don't regret doing that POP.
Your bro is an ex-boy, wow! did he move to NDA?
Btw, I made jotters not calendars. Calendars get thrown away once the year's over embarassed
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dejii01(m): 12:57am On Oct 27, 2014
Timmytimmy:

You have said it all oh, I don't regret doing that POP.
Your bro is an ex-boy, wow! did he move to NDA?
Btw, I made jotters not calendars. Calendars get thrown away once the year's over embarassed

Ohhh good point.

Nahh, he wasn't interested. He's in the army as a soldier since it's default by being an ex-boy, not anymore sha. He's on school leave completing his degree. Enjoying their monthly pay.

I'm guessing you're not interested in NDA also. I've noticed most military school graduates think it's the norm to go to NDA.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by superT14: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2014
Dammytrager:
UPDATE:189days to go
#Resumption 2014/15 session
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2014
dejii01:

Ohhh good point.

Nahh, he wasn't interested. He's in the army as a soldier since it's default by being an ex-boy, not anymore sha. He's on school leave completing his degree. Enjoying their monthly pay.

I'm guessing you're not interested in NDA also. I've noticed most military school graduates think it's the norm to go to NDA.

Almost all my friends are there at the moment...I for one believe the Military isn't for everyone. I wore the uniform, carried the rifles,received the training. I believe being in the Military is over rated by a lot of Nigerians.

My dad is still on my matter sha, he still wants me there but oooooh, if only he knows the dreams I have . I've stayed around a lot of soldiers and watched as dreams were killed. The important thing is the fulfilment of our earthly purposes.

Btw, do you have Military parents?
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2014
Timmytimmy:
This thread has finally lost colour again.
Okay....so, let's do something fun again.
Books tell a lot about our struggles and outlook to life. I know not everyone reads but at least you must have read one or two books that have had powerful and life altering influences on your life as a whole.

The break is getting more boring by the day so we can actually enrich ourselves by reading, watching movies and listening to good music.

Here goes, let's write some books and movies that have had the greatest impacts on us in the time we've spent on earth.They should not be more than 7; 7books,7 movies(if you don't know up to 7 movies, you could write songs).
I don't think it should be by nomination, just login and pen down yours down.
Lemme know what you guys think sha.

Gracias.

Signed,
Timmytimmy.

I take it that no one is interested embarassed
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dejii01(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2014
Timmytimmy:

Almost all my friends are there at the moment...I for one believe the Military isn't for everyone. I wore the uniform, carried the rifles,received the training. I believe being in the Military is over rated by a lot of Nigerians.

My dad is still on my matter sha, he still wants me there but oooooh, if only he knows the dreams I have . I've stayed around a lot of soldiers and watched as dreams were killed. The important thing is the fulfilment of our earthly purposes.

Exactly! Military is over-rated and it's not meant for everyone. It limits one's freedom as you just keep taking orders from above that can't be questioned, no matter how highly placed an officer is. In actual sense, soldiers are 'tools'. I'm sure your dad plans on making you do the Short Service Course tongue

Yeah, my dad has a military background.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dejii01(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Timmytimmy:

I take it that no one is interested embarassed

Lol! It's not that, I think it's the timing with the situation that came up at the other thread.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2014
dejii01:

Exactly! Military is over-rated and it's not meant for everyone. it limits one's freedom as you just keep taking orders from above that can't be questioned, no matter how highly placed an officer is. In actual sense, soldiers are 'tools'. I'm sure your dad plans on making you do the Short Service Course tongue

Yeah, my dad has a military background.

There....finally, someone understands.

Lol....you and who wan become kolito cheesy
For me, it's being a regular or nothing (God might have other plans sha but I hope not).
I have already put everything concerning the Military in the past where it belongs. It's time to make new history.

dejii01:

Lol! It's not that, I think it's the timing with the situation that came up at the other thread.

Lol....of course, I understand but let's still see sha
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Timmytimmy:

"carried the rifles"

He carried rifles

To people who love life:
You might wanna be careful how you joke with this guy- HE CARRIED RIFLES
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by PlutoLA(m): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pls does anyone have an idea of the school fees we'll be asked to pay?? Make I dey gather my money small small
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dejii01(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
uumm:

"carried the rifles"

He carried rifles

To people who love life:

I won't worry, he's now a bloody civilian.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dejii01(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by olamide1100(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=superT14 post=27484477][/quote]
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=olamide1100 post=27499188][/quote] plz oooh is it dat every semester will pay 30k @ faclty tech
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by PlutoLA(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by moyes5757(m): 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Timmytimmy:

u may b a civillian now but u av "carried d rifles and recieved d training" i will therefore kip my distance even here on nl nd try not 2 piss u off because i'm sure u've not 4gotten ur training nd whoz 2 say dat u dnt av a rifle.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
uumm:

"carried the rifles"

He carried rifles

To people who love life:

LMAO!!!!!...... cheesy if I catch you ehn...... cheesy
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
moyes5757:
u may b a civillian now but u av "carried d rifles and recieved d training" i will therefore kip my distance even here on nl nd try not 2 piss u off because i'm sure u've not 4gotten ur training nd whoz 2 say dat u dnt av a rifle.

Jesus!!! LOL! Do they now hawk rifles that everyone has one?...Please oh.
Like he said

dejii01:

I won't worry, he's now a bloody civilian.

I don't even kill mosquitoes cheesy
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Dammytrager(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2014
UPDATE:188days to go
#Resumption 2014/15 academic session
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by XXX5(m): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
kudos to dammytrager ur countdown warns me day by day that I've gotta start preparations....I'm currently working trying to gather sum cash to update my swaggs B4 may 5th

deji I understand ur plight...I also attended Nigerian Navy Secondary School in Lagos...with all the military drills nd parades....ur parents would still want yhu to go to NDA....where ur dreams bcome shattered...

188 days ain't far any more undecidedkudos to dammytrager ur countdown warns me day by day that I've gotta start preparations....I'm currently working trying to gather sum cash to update my swaggs B4 may 5th

deji I understand ur plight...I also attended Nigerian Navy Secondary School in Lagos...with all the military drills nd parades....ur parents would still want yhu to go to NDA....where ur dreams bcome shattered...

188 days ain't far any more
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
XXX5: I'm currently
working trying to gather sum cash to update my swaggs B4 may 5th

*clears throat* ehmm ehmm. For Moz10... lipsrsealed
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by XXX5(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
kiss
Chiamaka01:

undecided

I'm doing
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by XXX5(m): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
Chiamaka01:

thats the way na
guyz must luk good
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
@ XXX5 what kinda work can 1 do till that time
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by XXX5(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
pwreshbawz:
@ XXX5 what kinda work can 1 do till that time

yhu myt want to be a sales girl/boy....here in lagos yhu recieve 15-20k monthly depends on ur employer
besides, I recomend that coz yhu will always hv sum change to sustain ur self nd more to save

....WISHING Y'ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Dammytrager(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Chiamaka01:
XXX5:

*clears throat* ehmm ehmm. For Moz101... lipsrsealed
I think I'll also b interested in dah course too grin

1 Like

Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
XXX5:
kudos to dammytrager ur countdown warns me day by day that I've gotta start preparations....I'm currently working trying to gather sum cash to update my swaggs B4 may 5th

188 days ain't far any more undecidedkudos to dammytrager ur countdown warns me day by day that I've gotta start preparations....I'm currently working trying to gather sum cash to update my swaggs B4 may 5th

188 days ain't far any more

NN sec school.......Nice.
Seems like we have a lot of military blood here. cool
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dammytrager:
I think I'll also b interested in dah course too grin

You're still thinking......Registration already started gringringringringrin
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
XXX5:

yhu myt want to be a sales girl/boy....here in lagos yhu recieve 15-20k monthly depends on ur employer
besides, I recomend that coz yhu will always hv sum change to sustain ur self nd more to save

....WISHING Y'ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE
where in lag do u stay??
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by XXX5(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
moz101....
course materials
Air-max
hoodie
Adidas
Boy cap
BB curve/Bold
jeans trouserz too
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by XXX5(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
pwreshbawz:
where in lag do u stay??

NAVY TOWN near APAPA

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (105) (Reply)

2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume / 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.