Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here - Education (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here (147495 Views)

OAU 2014/2015 Jupeb Programme Aspirant Let's Meet Here. / OAU 2014 Post UTME: 7,779 Candidates Scored Above 200 / Oau 2014/2015 Post Utme Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Bamoha(m): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2014
ah ah i nvr see any computer engineering student o am bash undecided
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by XXX5(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2014
Omolojujesu:

not that I don't listen to them, but I'm TIRED of listening to them. I have many of them. They can argue life out of you, there's nothing you can say to convince them or that they will agree. They just want to understand the MYSTERY of God which they CAN'T. God is "awa maridi".

yhu blv that coz thatz wah yhu were made to blv while growing...
remember this
"RELIGION CAME INTO EXISTENCE WHEN MEN SOUGHT FOR A MEANS TO CONTROL THE MASSES"
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2014
XXX5:

yhu blv that coz thatz wah yhu were made to blv while growing...
remember this
"RELIGION CAME INTO EXISTENCE WHEN MEN SOUGHT FOR A MEANS TO CONTROL THE MASSES"

That's not true. I don't want to argue here.I'll like us to meet when we resume. Sorry O, but you're a baby atheist. Most of the things you're saying are just conclusive statements that have no basis whatsoever.

I almost became an atheist some years back. I've read most of their arguments. Most of what atheists do is find loopholes in Religion and plant roots there. Believe me, you don't know what you're getting into.

Omololujesu's view of God is what most Theistic scientists of today are trying to put a stop to. The realm of the spiritual is not understandable by us but we can prove that it exists by the physical evidences around us.

XXX5, an advise for you is this; Don't be taken in by the seemingly intelligent arguments of atheistic scientists. We have men of God in the science field who work and research everyday to disprove most of the silly theories these men are postulating eg the Big Bang theory.

I apologise for derailing.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Bamoha:
ah ah i nvr see any computer engineering student o am bash undecided
Dejii01 is a computer engineering student.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Omolojujesu: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2014
haydot95:
when will u finally have a reasonable job?

titi odun 2050
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by XXX5(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2014
Timmytimmy:

That's not true. I don't want to argue here.I'll like us to meet when we resume. Sorry O, but you're a baby atheist. Most of the things you're saying are just conclusive statements that have no basis whatsoever.
I almost became an atheist some years back. I've read most of their arguments. Most of what atheists do is find loopholes in Religion and plant roots there. Believe me, you don't know what you're getting into.
Omololujesu's view of God is what most Theistic scientists of today are trying to put a stop to. The realm of the spiritual is not understandable by us but we can prove that it exists by the physical evidences around us.
XXX5, an advise for you is this; Don't be taken in by the seemingly intelligent arguments of atheistic scientists. We have men of God in the science field who work and research everyday to disprove most of the silly theories these men are postulating eg the Big Bang theory.
I apologise for derailing.

Bro Carbon dating nd Archaeological findings show that the earth is about 2Billion years.....how would some set of men come into conclusion that the Earth was created in 7 Days which probably took millions of years...oh yeah we learnt of ECOLOGICAL SUCESSION...
Besides the diameter of our galaxy is about billions of light years, how would someone believe this galaxy encompasses heaven?
THE SCRIPTURES REMAINS MYSTERIOUS TO SCIENCE but the laws of physics guides our assumptions..... nt that I'm an Atheist, I'm just marveled at the situation of Earth today...many of the wars, Terrorism nd chaos mankind experience today is due to some sort of Religious tussles for superiority and power...
I hope I've made a point »»»NOTE: "We cannot come into conclusion bou the existence of some supreme being which defies the laws of science"

Sorry for derailing!!!
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by babysmart(f): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2014
dejii01:

Wetin I do na? Oya take puff puff smiley
lol...I dont like puff puff sad
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dejii01(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2014
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
XXX5:

Bro Carbon dating nd Archaeological findings show that the earth is about 2Billion years.....how would some set of men come into conclusion that the Earth was created in 7 Days which probably took millions of years...oh yeah we learnt of ECOLOGICAL SUCESSION...
Besides the diameter of our galaxy is about billions of light years, how would someone believe this galaxy encompasses heaven?
THE SCRIPTURES REMAINS MYSTERIOUS TO SCIENCE but the laws of physics guides our assumptions..... nt that I'm an Atheist, I'm just marveled at the situation of Earth today...many of the wars, Terrorism nd chaos mankind experience today is due to some sort of Religious tussles for superiority and power...
I hope I've made a point »»»NOTE: "We cannot come into conclusion bou the existence of some supreme being which defies the laws of science"
Sorry for derailing!!!

I really don't want us to do this here but I can't resist.
I'm sorry to say but you are confusing the nature of explanation.You keep making assumptions based on one sided stuff you've read. Evolution and ecological successions are processes that happened after creation.
Genesis 1:1 says In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. This doesn't mean heaven exists in our galaxy. The figurative meaning of heaven would mean "the realm of the Spiritual". Do you get? Stop trying to find a ground for science in the midst of the Spiritual. God is a Spirit in his basic form. Our galaxy is a part of the physical realm, the seen! I think the problem is that you already have ideas about "heaven" formed in your mind.

Matter and energy doesn't just come into existence, understand this. Space didn't just come to be.
Evolution, the singularity theory, the Big bang theory etc even if they are true can only account for the re-arrangement or multiplication of already existing matter, energy and space.
Ecological is merely a mechanism put in place by the creator to ensure the self-sustainability of the Universe. Ecological didn't create matter!
Beyond all this, there is always the place of the miraculous, the super natural!

As for religious wars and crisis, I laugh. Do you know these men; Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Bernito Mussolini. There are others. Go and read about what these men did. They hated religion with passion. Hitler singlehandedly murdered millions of women and children. Evil isn't as a result of religion or the lack thereof, it is inherent in the nature of man.

Please take my earlier advice, try to read the arguments on both sides before you start making statements that are baseless. I don't want this our conversation to be a matter of who is wrong or right. It should be a search for truth so I hope to meet you in OAU.

As for a supreme being defying the Laws of science, He made those laws. Go and study up on the complexity of the galaxy, the cosmos, and the solar systems we have. It's mind boggling I telyah!
Those solar bodies didn't put themselves in place, someone did it!

Btw, if you aren't an atheist yet, don't let the devil poison your mind. Tread carefully. Thanks smiley

Everyone, sorry for derailing, this should be the last.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Omolojujesu: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Did anybody notice something? There has been no update, countdown to 2014/2015 to be precise. Dammytrager!!! How many times did I call you? O ya come out from your hibernation.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Dammytrager(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
*sits on my throne with 7 virgins to my right n 7 to my left n one massaging my back*

*takes a deep breath*

A lot has really happened here, Prof Timmy sorry for ur loss, God will fill her void in ur heart...lol

*Watches as Mysteries Unravel sips hypo bobo*

*this gal massage this tin wella nau*

gringringrin
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Dammytrager(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Omolojujesu:
Did anybody notice something? There has been no update, countdown to 2014/2015 to be precise. Dammytrager!!! How many times did I call you? O ya come out from your hibernation.
I tot dis thread was murdered
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Omolojujesu: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dammytrager:
I tot dis thread was murdered
murder? You 've really missed a lot
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Dammytrager(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Omolojujesu:

murder? You 've really missed a lot
I swear...
buh i took my time to read 2ru all d pages v missed n I can't help but burst into laughter...
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dora7891(f): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
FLUIDS:
dora am also admitted to med rehab.....xame dept ryt??
nop nursin
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dammytrager:
*sits on my throne with 7 virgins to my right n 7 to my left n one massaging my back*

*takes a deep breath*

A lot has really happened here, Prof Timmy sorry for ur loss, God will fill her void in ur heart...lol

*Watches as Mysteries Unravel sips hypo bobo*

*this gal massage this tin wella nau*

gringringrin

Sorry for your loss? Hehehehehehe

Who died? grin
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dora7891(f): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
XXX5:

Sorry for derailing!!!
all dese derailin u guyz been sayin since is it d new "roger"?

pardon me for derailin

1 Like

Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
dora7891:
all dese derailin u guyz been sayin since is it d new "roger"?

pardon me for derailin

Don't mind them jor.
Btw, who has pin mouth charger?

Sorry for derailing grin
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Creativity14(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by tobeykush: 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Timmytimmy:

Don't mind them jor.
Btw, who has pin mouth charger?

Sorry for derailing grin
I do, but I want to make use of it now that there's light
I hope I'm not derailing.... he he he...yeye
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by FLUIDS(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
dora7891:
nop nursin
tanx for ur attention
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by clockwise(m): 6:26am On Nov 30, 2014
Helo guys, what are the procedures for printing out admission letter?
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by XXX5(m): 7:36am On Nov 30, 2014
grin cheesy Any Building/Architecture/Est management/Qty
surveying/URP student Holla!!!
grin cheesy
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Dammytrager(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2014
clockwise:
Helo guys, what are the procedures for printing out admission letter?
1.Get JAMB E-facility card(#1,500-#2000)
2.Goto jamb site(jamb.org.ng); select Print
admission letter
3.Fill in the necessary details
4.Print two copies of the letter, each watermarked
as
I.For Institution Use only
ii.For Candidate Use Only
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by clockwise(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2014
Dammytrager:
1.Get JAMB E-facility card(#1,500-#2000)
2.Goto jamb site(jamb.org.ng); select Print
admission letter
3.Fill in the necessary details
4.Print two copies of the letter, each watermarked
as
I.For Institution Use only
ii.For Candidate Use Only
thanks guy, buh is d e-facility card d xame we bought to check jamb result then? Abi na new one we go buy?
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Dammytrager(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
clockwise:
thanks guy, buh is d e-facility card d xame we bought to check jamb result then? Abi na new one we go buy?
New one
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
hi everybody
name:Abiona wemimo
ve just bin offered admission
biochemistry!!!
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dora7891(f): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Oluwawhemzy:
hi everybody
biochemistry!!!
congrats
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
Oluwawhemzy:
hi everybody
biochemistry!!!

Congrats, are you an ex-predite?
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
XXX5:
grin cheesy Any Building/Architecture/Est management/Qty
surveying/URP student Holla!!!
grin cheesy
I thought they haven't admitted Architecture students yet?
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Timmytimmy:

I thought they haven't admitted Architecture students yet?

What is the meaning of 'timilehin'?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (105) (Reply)

Jambite, Let's Help Check Your Result / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume / 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.