Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here (147794 Views)

OAU 2014/2015 Jupeb Programme Aspirant Let's Meet Here. / OAU 2014 Post UTME: 7,779 Candidates Scored Above 200 / Oau 2014/2015 Post Utme Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dejii01(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
cheesy
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dora7891(f): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dammytrager: .
dejii01: cheesy

c dem
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dcrownnn(f): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Johnwills:
muTIat
yhp..aw may i elp u
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Dammytrager(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
dora7891:

c dem
I actually wasn't aiming @ftc
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dora7891(f): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dammytrager: I actually wasn't aiming @ftc
suuure cheesy ofcoz
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Dammytrager(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
dora7891: suuure cheesy ofcoz
seriously check d time interval btw my post n ftc, 3mins it'll wudnt take up to a min to post na
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Johnwills(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
dora7891: lemme just drop a lil info on dis as a gal... even wen we dont drop our numbers we receive trouble already from guyz. telln us dey just wanna b frnds crap and dey just keep calln, sendn texts, it scary 4 me tho and some of us dont like it, not everyonez is safe, sounds dumb but dats how it iz 4 us. I hav a list of blockd numbers dey just wouldn't give up, had do sth bout it. Not every1 dat picks our numbers means well.
There's no gender that is not dangerous. All men or guys may be generally the same but character, attitude, understanding, moral value, virtues and focus differentiate them all into categories. Categories of which the female folks define based on their experiences, background, aim or target and self-acclaimed beliefs. So I don't blame the person for not making her number public. She might have had issues with that aforetime (experience) which she would never wish a repetition of it to occur. Notwithstanding, every garrulous character is an obsolete which has already been quagmired. I rest my case.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dora7891(f): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dammytrager: seriously check d time interval btw my post n ftc, 3mins it'll wudnt take up to a min to post na
I agree na lol no serious I agree... no sacarsm here smiley
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Johnwills(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
dcrownnn: yhp..aw may i elp u
He that seeks shall find.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dejii01(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
dora7891:

c dem
Couldn't resist winning one at least.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
When will the admission list be out on oau's website
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Lilphemmy01(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Not necessarily on this thread, they may be viewing the thread without commenting. There are so many possibilities. You know what i mean.
lolz.....i'd better start commenting then
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dcrownnn(f): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Johnwills:
He that seeks shall find.
wt ar u seeking and finding
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by padeolu: 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote
author=Timmytimmy].......and she shot me between the eyes.... cry after
the thanksgiving service, did you do it on purpose? [/quote]
Okay, what are you talking about
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Dammytrager(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2014
UPDATE: 215 days to go #resumption 2014/15 session
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Dammytrager(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2014
hey guys I saw dis on fb n decided to post it here

WE CANNOT BE SUFFERING AND SMILING
The pathetic state of things on OAU can no
longer be over looked as the management has
pushed students to the wall. For an alarming
period of 4 days the community of Great Ife
specifically Obafemi Awolowo University has
been in abrupt darkness and temperamental no
light...No water.
We can no longer keep silent amidst oppression
as the university environs boast of light and
other basic amenities needed to make the
university environment conducive for learning.
The management is sitting on a Gun powder
which to my knowledge will explode soonest,
the University management can make the Union
Toothless but they cannot take away our pride
as Great ife students prepare to say enough is
enough to the management.
Daddy Omole must also feel the burning furnace
which the present leadership of IBK is
witnessing as efforts upon efforts by the
leadership of the union to intensify pressure on
the Power House, Management seems to be
taken lightly because the management feels
even in Egypt OAU student will keep shining
their teeth! Burning of candles to read in lecture
theatres and hostels can no longer be
swallowed sheepishly by grumbling when the
Management has done nothing to savage the
impending outcry!
We can remember during our matriculation, You
claimed to be our father but sir would our
father really keep silent in an alarming situation
like this? Our father should address the
students in Amphi and not make the student
Union leadership look like a sell-out! Rubbishing
the leaderships daily moves to see that the
welfare of the student mass is well catered for.
Our father! Our Father!! Our Father!!! do not
watch us suffer.
In a university that is self acclaimed as the
most beautiful in Africa and sacrificially pegged
for "Greatness" amongst the university in the
world as a Justification for the recent fee
increment, it is solemn to state that there is no
alternative means of power supply as a visit to
the Power house shows a Generator which is in
a state of "pisma dismal" and the power house
in a sorry state emphasised on nothing
miraculous can be done!
Then I may ask what is the justification for the
increment? Its not as if the students now walk
on snow or have a Personal Laptop of theirs.
When a stone falls into water, don't blame the
water for the ripples, blame the ripples on the
stone. The present leadership already has a lot
hanging on it neck ranging from reinstatement
of OAU 9 and many others. OAU should stop
playing with fire...students are not toothless if
the management feels they have weaken the
Union leaders by their probationary suspension.
# OAUbringBackOurPride #
# OAUbringbackOurLight #
# reinstateOAU9now #
# OAUwakeUpfromSlumber #
# DaddyOMOLEweAreSuffering #
Signed

I smell another Aluta
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by superT14: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2014
am getting sick and tired of all diz....criously if dey born ASUU or SUG ibikunle or OAU omole well, make dem cos anoda strike again.....nah thunder go strike all of dem.....abi....staying@ hom after being admitted z jz so annoying
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote
author=Dammytrager]well I'll say it depends on how u play ur game...n
pls expansiate on d issue of trusting people[/quote]

I'll talk about that in this context. Now, you "meet" someone on the internet and you give them your number. It honestly doesn't make sense. If i want to pretend to be someone i'm not on the internet, it's very easy and it's easy for any other person.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2014
I hope you now understand my own view on the issue.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by PECULIARGEN(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2014
@timmy i stay @ IB. Gv me ya watsapp contact nomba....xo d@ we cn chat beta...

N guyzz don't u fink we shld be talk abt our nxt obstacle nw....asin each departments way of duin finz zo d@ we won't b lik dummyzzz wen we get dre....or wah do u fink
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by padeolu: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2014
Dammytrager: UPDATE: 215 days to go #resumption 2014/15 session
damn! That's almost a year. Any suggestions on what we can be doing till then?
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by padeolu: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2014
superT14: am getting sick and tired of all diz....criously if dey born ASUU or SUG ibikunle or OAU omole well, make dem cos anoda strike again.....nah thunder go strike all of dem.....abi....staying@ hom after being admitted z jz so annoying
I feel ur pain. But its a norm in OAU to observe the yearly strike/closure. We can only hope 2015 strike/closure won't be as long as the one observed this year.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by padeolu: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2014
PECULIARGEN: @timmy i stay @ IB. Gv me ya watsapp contact nomba....xo d@ we cn chat beta...

N guyzz don't u fink we shld be talk abt our nxt obstacle nw....asin each departments way of duin finz zo d@ we won't b lik dummyzzz wen we get dre....or wah do u fink
what dept are you admitted to?
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Dammytrager(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2014
Chiamaka01:

I'll talk about that in this context. Now, you "meet" someone on the internet and you give them your number. It honestly doesn't make sense. If i want to pretend to be someone i'm not on the internet, it's very easy and it's easy for any other person.
its okay I get u...bt ion fully agree sha
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Johnwills(m): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2014
dcrownnn: wt ar u seeking and finding
Seeking nothing but finding something.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dcrownnn(f): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Johnwills:
Seeking nothing but finding something.
finding wot
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chiamaka01:
Okay, what are you talking about
........After quoting well, you suddenly decided to continue not quoting well.....like you were doing it on purpose
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dammytrager: hey guys I saw dis on fb n decided to post it here

WE CANNOT BE SUFFERING AND SMILING
The pathetic state of things on OAU can no
longer be over looked as the management has
pushed students to the wall. For an alarming
period of 4 days the community of Great Ife
specifically Obafemi Awolowo University has
been in abrupt darkness and temperamental no
light...No water.
We can no longer keep silent amidst oppression
as the university environs boast of light and
other basic amenities needed to make the
university environment conducive for learning.
The management is sitting on a Gun powder
which to my knowledge will explode soonest,
the University management can make the Union
Toothless but they cannot take away our pride
as Great ife students prepare to say enough is
enough to the management.
Daddy Omole must also feel the burning furnace
which the present leadership of IBK is
witnessing as efforts upon efforts by the
leadership of the union to intensify pressure on
the Power House, Management seems to be
taken lightly because the management feels
even in Egypt OAU student will keep shining
their teeth! Burning of candles to read in lecture
theatres and hostels can no longer be
swallowed sheepishly by grumbling when the
Management has done nothing to savage the
impending outcry!
We can remember during our matriculation, You
claimed to be our father but sir would our
father really keep silent in an alarming situation
like this? Our father should address the
students in Amphi and not make the student
Union leadership look like a sell-out! Rubbishing
the leaderships daily moves to see that the
welfare of the student mass is well catered for.
Our father! Our Father!! Our Father!!! do not
watch us suffer.
In a university that is self acclaimed as the
most beautiful in Africa and sacrificially pegged
for "Greatness" amongst the university in the
world as a Justification for the recent fee
increment, it is solemn to state that there is no
alternative means of power supply as a visit to
the Power house shows a Generator which is in
a state of "pisma dismal" and the power house
in a sorry state emphasised on nothing
miraculous can be done!
Then I may ask what is the justification for the
increment? Its not as if the students now walk
on snow or have a Personal Laptop of theirs.
When a stone falls into water, don't blame the
water for the ripples, blame the ripples on the
stone. The present leadership already has a lot
hanging on it neck ranging from reinstatement
of OAU 9 and many others. OAU should stop
playing with fire...students are not toothless if
the management feels they have weaken the
Union leaders by their probationary suspension.
# OAUbringBackOurPride #
# OAUbringbackOurLight #
# reinstateOAU9now #
# OAUwakeUpfromSlumber #
# DaddyOMOLEweAreSuffering #
Signed

I smell another Aluta
There are many ways to resolve issues like this, striking isn't usually the best thing to do......."when two Elephants fight, it's the grass that suffer"...The SUG usually goes on strike just to salvage their pride, the school management also won't want to be seen as being too weak hence they don't give in readily.
Really, every student is a stakeholder in OAU, the SUG shouldn't be given so much power and freedom by the students......we are tired, we want to graduate from school before all our mates get married... angry
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
PECULIARGEN: @timmy i stay @ IB. Gv me ya watsapp contact nomba....xo d@ we cn chat beta...

Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by dora7891(f): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Timmytimmy: There are many ways to resolve issues like this, striking isn't usually the best thing to do......."when two Elephants fight, it's the grass that suffer"...The SUG usually goes on strike just to salvage their pride, the school management also won't want to be seen as being too weak hence they don't give in readily.
Really, every student is a stakeholder in OAU, the SUG shouldn't be given so much power and freedom by the students......we are tired, we want to graduate from school before all our mates get married... angry
yes!
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote
author=Timmytimmy]........After quoting well, you suddenly decided to
continue not quoting well.....like you were doing it on purpose[/quote]

Oh, that. cheesycheesy I don't do it on purpose, oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (105) (Reply)

2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume / 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.