Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Meet The Woman Jason Derulo Allegedly Cheated On Jordin Spark With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Woman Jason Derulo Allegedly Cheated On Jordin Spark With (1956 Views)

Waje's Daughter, Emerald Takes Beautiful Selfie With US Singer Jordin Sparks / BET Awards: Jordin Sparks Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Orange Floral Dress / Jordin Spark Vs Rihanna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Jason Derulo Allegedly Cheated On Jordin Spark With by chiebuka55: 1:31am On Sep 27, 2014
MediaTakeOut is claiming the woman with Jason Derulo above is the reason Jordin Spark ended their engagement. Find their report below...

Yesterday news broke that Jsoan Derulo and Jordin Sparks broke up and we have the exclusive details on why. According to a source, Jason has been carrying on with a beautiful young model named Carmen Ortega. Our snitch tells us that Carmen was Jason's side chick for months - but broke it off with Jason - because she wanted something more from him. The insider explained, "Carmen didn't even know about Jordin, and when she found out how serious she and Jason were, she broke it off.

Continue reading & see more photos: https://www.facebook.com//posts/353590141474812

1 Share

Re: Meet The Woman Jason Derulo Allegedly Cheated On Jordin Spark With by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 27, 2014
I can't stand THOTs who claim they barely knew about the CELEBRITY they had sexual relations with, wasn't in a committed relationship....Really?.

(1) (Reply)

'though I Have A Babymama, I Am Still Single & Searching' - Flavour / Photos Of Nigerian Women That Turn Innocent Girls To Sex Slaves In Dubai / Demi Lovato Poses Completely N Aked For Vanity Fair (photos) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.