Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

How Can I Play Professional Football? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Can I Play Professional Football? (1074 Views)

Play Professional Football - Turkey Trials! / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) / First Nigerian To Play Professional footie in England? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Play Professional Football? by InAfconSquad: 2:27am On Sep 27, 2014
You know i was just wondering, I'm a very Good footballer, and the Academy i play for has got some Awesome ones too.. But the opportunity isnt just here in Nigeria embarassed embarassed cry, so i was wondering, is it possible for me to travel to Europe (UK, Germány, Spain, France) et, and join one of the league's feader team.. I don't want to go through any agent , cos most of those guys are scammers.. so please, is this possible? If it's not, how do I go about it?
Re: How Can I Play Professional Football? by tomiobj(m): 3:11am On Sep 27, 2014
How old are you. I'll check online for some academies for u. It all depends on your age
InAfconSquad: You know i was just wondering, I'm a very Good footballer, and the Academy i play for has got some Awesome ones too.. But the opportunity isnt just here in Nigeria embarassed embarassed cry, so i was wondering, is it possible for me to travel to Europe (UK, Germány, Spain, France) et, and join one of the league's feader team.. I don't want to go through any agent , cos most of those guys are scammers.. so please, is this possible? If it's not, how do I go about it?
Re: How Can I Play Professional Football? by InAfconSquad: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2014
tomiobj: How old are you. I'll check online for some academies for u. It all depends on your age
17 grin.. would really appreciate it.
Re: How Can I Play Professional Football? by tomiobj(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
InAfconSquad: You know i was just wondering, I'm a very Good footballer, and the Academy i play for has got some Awesome ones too.. But the opportunity isnt just here in Nigeria embarassed embarassed cry, so i was wondering, is it possible for me to travel to Europe (UK, Germány, Spain, France) et, and join one of the league's feader team.. I don't want to go through any agent , cos most of those guys are scammers.. so please, is this possible? If it's not, how do I go about it?
. Its not worth it to go to uk or us just to pursue your soccer dreams. There are opportunities in nigeria. Just kip checking newspapers or coca cola/ Pepsi adverts. Also you can join alocal/ school club. Then you might be lucky enough to be spotted by a scout

http://m.wikihow.com/Become-a-Professional-Soccer-Player
Year round manchester united soccer school is 855 pounds. That's lyk 230k
Re: How Can I Play Professional Football? by InAfconSquad: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
tomiobj: . Its not worth it to go to uk or us just to pursue your soccer dreams. There are opportunities in nigeria. Just kip checking newspapers or coca cola/ Pepsi adverts. Also you can join alocal/ school club. Then you might be lucky enough to be spotted by a scout

thanks.

http://m.wikihow.com/Become-a-Professional-Soccer-Player
Year round manchester united soccer school is 855 pounds. That's lyk 230k
Re: How Can I Play Professional Football? by InAfconSquad: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thanks bro. Really appreciate
Re: How Can I Play Professional Football? by tomiobj(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
InAfconSquad: Thanks bro. Really appreciate
welcome. You could do what my cousin did. Move to a random us town. And join deir soccer team and promote yourself. You could do this as a side activity with your college
Re: How Can I Play Professional Football? by tck2000(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2019
tomiobj:
welcome. You could do what my cousin did. Move to a random us town. And join deir soccer team and promote yourself. You could do this as a side activity with your college
Brilliant

(1) (Reply)

Nasri Insists That Only Cr7 Is A Better Player Than Aguero / Messi Passes 400 Barcelona Goals. / What Does This Bet Option Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.