Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Are Your Childhood Habits You Missed A Lot? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Are Your Childhood Habits You Missed A Lot? (599 Views)

Photo : If You Missed This, Your Childhood Is Incomplete: Mavenvibe / Incase You Missed Madrid vs Barcelona. Here Are The Highlights(photo) / PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Childhood Habits You Missed A Lot? by Mykel4God(m): 3:36am On Sep 27, 2014
Those good old days! Mine..........................i love to pretend that i'm sick,cos when i'm sick my mom won't allow me to go to school,and those days i don't like going to school You are free to post yours,lets have fun! grin
Re: What Are Your Childhood Habits You Missed A Lot? by yankydollars(f): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2014
Wow grin ****i remember throwing mai drugs at d bck of d chair,cz I yate using drugs undecided.....also putn money in mai socks wen going 2sch tongue alwys doing d onlychild wen doing mummy n daddy's play cz ama eat d whole biscuit wink**chai d best wz***writing of noisemakers and whoever offend me b4 will put x2 n if kips talkn will put x10 so d cane will increase grin grin grin
Re: What Are Your Childhood Habits You Missed A Lot? by vizkiz: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2014
yankydollars: Wow alwys doing the mummy when onlychild wen doing doing mummy n daddy's play wink

so you use to do mummy and daddy? shocked
Re: What Are Your Childhood Habits You Missed A Lot? by yankydollars(f): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
vizkiz:

so you use to do mummy and daddy? shocked
. Vizkiz u saw d Topic o kiss n u saw wah I wrote.....soo lemme o
Re: What Are Your Childhood Habits You Missed A Lot? by Kai5vil: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Comparing Nigeria Musician With Football Clubs! / Which Of These Career Would You Prefer? / Bad Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.