Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Cash Code Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cash Code Trading (1248 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cash Code Trading by miniziter(m): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2014
I never believe in any phone or computer related business because I see them as scam until I came across this. I was coming back from class one day when I met this guys at under G car park and one of them requested for my phone no and instantly sent me N100 airtime (transfer), he then ask me to send BIZBUY#my phone no to 33324 and I was registered. I follow the next step and I was paired with a phone no which I paid N2000 to. The owner of the number activated me and I raise my own 2 people (minimum) and they also paid their own N4000 (2K each) nd dat was how I progress till people start sending money up to N41000 (the maximum amount). But if you want more money, you can use more than one SIM card. It works on both MTN, Airtel nd Eti. All you need to do now is just to send BIZBUY#URPHONE NO TO 33324 @N50 and you're good to go. After then, a code will be sent to you and that's your wealth code. To get a pair, type BIZPAIR#CLOSE#UR PHONE NO#D CODE U RECEIVED#08032131364#P517292 NB: Do not add fullstop after typing. Visit the website to get more details @ www.cashcodetraders.com. But make sure you use my phone no to register so we can be paired. All you need is just N100 card, your 2k and ur own 2 people (or more) and that's all. Reach me on 08032131364 so we talk more.
Re: Cash Code Trading by adason: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2014
u are right bros, am on my 2nd level now.Thanks to cash code trading.
Re: Cash Code Trading by solbash11(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
@ miniziter...You're welcome on board into the cash code trading program. It's really glad to see that you're making nice profits successfully from the biz, while some people out there are ignoring this legit but easy opportunity to alleviate their poverty lifelihood! To learn more about it, I want you to visit this blog:

www.linkpointsystems..com

Truly many people are scared of joining this program because it's a network marketing that works on a 2x3 binary matrix system. Meaning in a network program, it's always good to have large numbers of members who are actively participating in the program while getting more people to join the program to expand the network. (Network program is a game of numbers).

Now let ask ourself some questions..

Is cash code program legit?

You must understand that this program is very very
legit in all sense.

1st point:
The company behind this cash code is not collecting any
money from members to invest in the program.

The capital is going straight among the members based
on their position in the program..Meaning you will pay a member who came in before you in the program, then other new members who are coming in after you will pay you likewise.

It's just like a systematic form of Esusu contributions among members.. With this point, you'll see that the company is NOT in any position to run away with members capital.
- -

What if I refer 2pple and they can't refer 2ppple?

Referring people shouldn't be a problem because as long as
the program is really paying , you'll surely have proof to show people how much you've earn on this program.

On this aspect, the system gives what is called 'spill over' to every new member that joins the program through an active
sponsor. And to earn faster in this program you must an active promoter, do you realize you'll only be telling your prospects to invest just only #2000?

- -

Pls don't b offended that I am askin too many questions cos account details are involved so one has to be very careful!?

Account numbers should not be a problem, because if you are doing business and a client NOT staying in your location
wants to pay you money, how best will you receive the money, if you don't give your account number to the client?

I hope this my write-ups makes any sense to you, If not write back to me with your concerns.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Lagos – Nigeria Business Directory / NSITF: The Journey So Far / How A Woman Paid A 40yrs Old Debt She Owed My Dad -crotonite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.