Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

50 Million Naira Or One Precious Year? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 50 Million Naira Or One Precious Year? (601 Views)

Born In One Day As 7 Precious Babies, Today All Turned 18yrs. / Would You Slap Your Mum For 50 Million Naira? / Happy 1st Birthday, My Precious Daughter Michelle Ife Morire Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Million Naira Or One Precious Year? by arvinsloane(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2014
I really don't know the appropriate thread to post this topic but .....I was having this conversation with a group of friends and so many opinion were raised.The question was ;As a young man or woman struggling to make ends meet.Will you rather accept a monetary grant of 50 million naira while a year is subtracted from the total number of years you'll live on earth?I.e...At the age of 30,assuming you were to live on earth for 69 years .after being given the 50 million naira,then you can only live for 68 years.Will you accept the monetary grant of 50 million and lose a year out of your total number of years on earth?or will you rather preserve that one year at the detriment of 50 million naira?
My opinion: I will take the money.
Re: 50 Million Naira Or One Precious Year? by agohmamuda(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2014
hhmmmm. This one is strong but i'll bring d holy cane.

The answer is this: if am currently a successful person and very comfortable at the moment i will reject d deal but if otherwise, i will collect d money with my 2 hands.
Re: 50 Million Naira Or One Precious Year? by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2014
What matters is the quality of years you lived not longevity! Who cares about 365 days when you can love and be loved....

I will take the moola!
Re: 50 Million Naira Or One Precious Year? by freecharles(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2014
Just one year??...50million naira of course. It's just good business

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Naira Or One Precious Year? by egopersonified(f): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2014
Let me relax here with my chilled lacasera (poo excluded).

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your House Maid Did this To Your Kid? / 10 Things Women Want Men To Better At / Who Spend More Money… Women Or Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.