Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

How I Met A Girl Who Went Crazy In Love With Me, True Life Story. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How I Met A Girl Who Went Crazy In Love With Me, True Life Story. (1040 Views)

I Need A Lady Who Will Give Me True Love / Have You Ever Met A Suger Mummy? / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met A Girl Who Went Crazy In Love With Me, True Life Story. by Wakolord(m): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2014
Anybody can be shy is just that people could be shy just because they feel the person they are attracted to are too rich or too big so they try to hide thier feelings because they might think they are not in the same class with that person. Am a leaving testimony, i fell in love with a girl who's parents were dem rich, though for me if i see a very pretty girl i just behave as if they don't exist so with 2 days they are already attracted to me, i did this to every average girl i met and it all works for me, but i did it too to this rich lady but i was'nt having the hope all the mind set it would work, cos the more i play hard to get the more she moves with big boys who i once thought was her boy friends. Well we had a barbing saloon close to our house just don't know how it happened she came to see the barbers boy and he introduce her to me as her sister, instantly she just started to flirt with me with style i never knew she was going crazy because of me all that while, now she just always visit to see his brother but was indirectly trying to see me she just always want to talk to me but as a sharp guy i do as if i don't even care about her beautifull looks, she even got crazy the more knowing i don't like many girls, she was trying to win my heart unknown to her she has already won it, i could'nt imaging a rich girl like her could'nt even stay without visiting me when i stay and sell for my mom @ a store, i know many girls are dieing for me even when i have pimples, but her case was different she was already dead for not even dieing and the same for me, her looks keeps running through my mind, her voice always echo on my ears but i just held this feeling, she tried to win me with money but i was"nt ready for that, but instead i flirt arounded with other girls making her feel she was just a bonus in my life making her know her money means noting to me. A day came she was just blush and told me she wants to tell me whats has been bordering her that she would die inside of her if she does'nt tell me, instantly i knew she want's to date me. Wahala and i would never say "yes" if a girl dates me, as she was just telling her heart that she loves me instantly i stopped her and said , don't border i would say those words my self, so i just kept telling her the words of my heart, she was'nt even sure i had her thought in mind she just burst into tears, well i just kept on saying whats my mind and she just told me instantly that it was already a "yes" for her from the very first day we meet. I had many girls who even went mad for more than hers but hers was so precious cos i love her back. Well i tried making a history short well, add me on 2go[Adorablewine] and also on facebook http://facebook.com/abraham.willy.98
Re: How I Met A Girl Who Went Crazy In Love With Me, True Life Story. by sseunth(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2014
how ds one take reduce the price of garri?
Re: How I Met A Girl Who Went Crazy In Love With Me, True Life Story. by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2014
I was neva here
Re: How I Met A Girl Who Went Crazy In Love With Me, True Life Story. by valentineebele(m): 9:46am On Sep 27, 2014
dude really... undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Met A Girl Who Went Crazy In Love With Me, True Life Story. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning Everyone You Have A New Member / I Need Mature Girls To Chat With On Yahoo Messenger / Am Single And Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.