Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Fibroid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid (671 Views)

Fibroid Cure / Fast and Reliable Cure For Fibroid Without Surgery / Has Fibroid At The Age Of 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fibroid by ellozino: 8:03am On Sep 27, 2014
pls any doctor in the house should help me out.I have been seeing small small blood if I try to clean up after my bath or after urinating it as been like that for two weeks after I did D&C like two times thinking it was still d pregnancy that is cursing it,so yesterday I decide to go for scan and I was told I have traces of fibroid.my question is am I going to be operated on to cure it? am 28yr old pls
Re: Fibroid by gede7744(f): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2014
buy forever living product that mailing for fibroids. it guarantee 90% result.
Re: Fibroid by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hi love, I can see you are scared, don't be okay. Surgery is an option depending on the severity of your case, there are medications that can help shrink fibroids as well although the results may not be permanent.

Talk to your gynecologist to find out the best treatment option for you, either way, you'll be alright smiley
Re: Fibroid by Pr0ton: 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
xcelsia: Hi love, I can see you are scared, don't be okay. Surgery is an option depending on the severity of your case, there are medications that can help shrink fibroids as well although the results may not be permanent.

Talk to your gynecologist to find out the best treatment option for you, either way, you'll be alright smiley

Doctress undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tests Confirms The Deadly Marburg Fever In Uganda / Health Risk Of Having Sex / Ebola: FG Sends 250 Experts To Liberia, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.