Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Sites You Can Buy And Sell Phones And Other Stuffs In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sites You Can Buy And Sell Phones And Other Stuffs In Nigeria (4386 Views)

4 Major Sites You Will Find Very Useful To Shop From Now With Your Paypal / Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) / WhoGoBuy.com: Website Where Nigerians Can Buy and Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sites You Can Buy And Sell Phones And Other Stuffs In Nigeria by samadex3: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2008
I know of www.west-bay.org cos I designed it. i would love to know any other one here in Nigeria. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Sites You Can Buy And Sell Phones And Other Stuffs In Nigeria by Naija3am: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
The best site to buy and sell in Nigeria is www.Nigeriaads.com
I love the site soft touch and design. I have sold a couple of items there.
Re: Sites You Can Buy And Sell Phones And Other Stuffs In Nigeria by Jiireigedamola: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2015
I just come across OgaSeller with www.OgaSeller.com lautechshop.net
where you can sell off your items both online and offline
they buy from you
put you product information on the website
it us confirmed and people call u
contact them on by calling or whatsapp on 07062324625

(1) (Reply)

Get 1034(1g) From Airtel. / Open Box Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus SNAPDRAGON Sweet Deal / HTC Touch Pro ll @ 12k on www.smartdroid.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.