Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? (1132 Views)

A Little Tale Of My School Experience(a Must Read Sha) / Nigerians Will Experience A Partial Or Full Solar Eclipse This Coming Sunday / Did You Experience Problem Logging Into Nairaland Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2014
This morning after getting dressed and all set for work, stepping out of the flat I flagged down a cab and almost immedietly a colleague horned behind me to enter his car, and I pleaded with the cab guy to go.

And Like a flash it dawned on me that that incident had occurred before on sameday,same time, same cab,same colleague,on same color of shirt.... Don't knw if I was hallucinating or something but am so sure that was a re-occurance.

I get this feeling once in a while, am I the only one experiencing this?
Re: Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2014
Yep.. Experience it frequently.. My mum used to say it means you'v existed before...lol

But yep I do.. and the moment you realise whats going on, it fades off.. and you just cant remember what happened after .. SAD
Re: Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2014
jhimmy: Yep.. Experience it frequently.. My mum used to say it means you'v existed before...lol

But yep I do.. and the moment you realise whats going on, it fades off.. and you just cant remember what happened after .. SAD

Lols! Dats the irony. Upon realizing it, it just vanishes off ur memory. But like seriosly, it scared the life out of me
Re: Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? by fiftynaira(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2014
In my younger years I felt I was the only one in the world that experince such until I grew much older

Back then I felt I was 'africa's superman' who had extraodinary powers!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? by Mologi(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2014
I do mostly when i am bored or hungry...i would be saying in my heart this is how i was last year or last month,but remenbering the fact that time isn't the same i forget about it....

but i think it's normal..people says it wil make to be careful of ur sorrounding
Re: Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2014
You begin to ask your self questions like.. what happened after he saw me.. you will be trying to decipher the future cause am sure that once you can flow along with the de ja vu moment, you will know the future..

But each time it happens.. you either get exited or scared.. thereby not been able to flow with the moment

mikedaniel76gmailcom:

Lols! Dats the irony. Upon realizing it, it just vanishes off ur memory. But like seriously, it scared the life out of me
Re: Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2014
An old friend said.. Whenever you experience Deja vu, it simply means you doing the right thing at the right time..

Mologi: I do mostly when i am bored or hungry...i would be saying in my heart this is how i was last year or last month,but remenbering the fact that time isn't the same i forget about it....

but i think it's normal..people says it wil make to be careful of ur sorrounding

2 Likes

Re: Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? by Mologi(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2014
jhimmy: An old friend said.. Whenever you experience Deja vu, it simply means you doing the right thing at the right time..

hhhhhhmmm realy
Re: Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? by pweedyuz(f): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2014
nd wen dat happens...i pause,,look at my frnd or sister(if dey r in dere wid me) nd say "iv done dis b4 or iv said sumtin lyk dis b4"
nd dia reply will b "i know ryt??its happened to me too...sumtyms wen im doing sumtin,i just get dat vibe dat its happened b4"
Re: Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2014
fiftynaira: In my younger years I felt I was the only one in the world that experince such until I grew much older

Back then I felt I was 'africa's superman' who had extraodinary powers!!!

Funny.
Re: Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? by Princecalm(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2014
I think almost everybody has experience it,isumtys u excited and at times scared.
Re: Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2014
pweedyuz: nd wen dat happens...i pause,,look at my frnd or sister(if dey r in dere wid me) nd say "iv done dis b4 or iv said sumtin lyk dis b4"
nd dia reply will b "i know ryt??its happened to me too...sumtyms wen im doing sumtin,i just get dat vibe dat its happened b4"

On one of such occasions, I was walkin with a frend,and I felt a dejavu, and suddenly, he tapped me and said "Daniels, has this happend before"? And I said yea and we laughed. I was just so shocked dat we were in the same realm of dejavu.
Re: Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? by dejt4u(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? by moski5(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
I think the first occurrence is in d mind u thought its a glimpse of the future I maybe right yu kni
Re: Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Everything we do in life and life itself,is a copy of the original copy.....Reincarnation per say.
Re: Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Odilafta: Everything we do in life and life itself,is a copy of the original copy.....Reincarnation per say.

I don't belong to this school of thought. "Reincarnation"
Re: Do You Experience A Deja'vu ? by UyiIredia(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yep. It means what it states. You recall doing something after you've done it again.

(1) (Reply)

'foodini' Machine Lets You Print Edible Burgers, Pizza, Chocolate / 5 Smart Ways To Expose BVN Scammers - Please Be Alert / Types Of Toxic People You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.