Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

My Toshiba Laptop Is Hanging And Windows Issue - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Toshiba Laptop Is Hanging And Windows Issue (810 Views)

Help !my Laptop Is Hanging And Loading Slowly / How To Stop New Versions Of Mozilla Firefox From Hanging And Lagging / I Need To Replace My Toshiba Satellite Laptop Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Toshiba Laptop Is Hanging And Windows Issue by facemeeh: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2014
I need assistance on what to do : my toshiba laptop pc system is experiencing some issues such as
1. Take several minutes to upload windows (10-15m)

2. It keeps hanging, virtual all my application ranging from Ms Word, Mozilla firefox (the worst) and documents

3. Once it sleeps(I.e when your on a document and eventually allows it for some time it sleeps and when u move your mouse for the windows to come up, it takes several minute)

Please I need solution, please I need help!

Some times when I power my system it brings a back up system notification, and when I run it it shows insert empty disk,,,but it dosnt show it now.

Please post remmedy for me here thanks
Re: My Toshiba Laptop Is Hanging And Windows Issue by bright1985: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2014
If u can bring it to us we can fix it for u i am thinking is the bios that is ceause that or u need to change the hdd
Re: My Toshiba Laptop Is Hanging And Windows Issue by Harmilly: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
facemeeh: I need assistance on what to do : my toshiba laptop pc system is experiencing some issues such as

2. It keeps hanging, virtual all my application ranging from Ms Word, Mozilla firefox (the worst) and documents

3. Once it sleeps(I.e when your on a document and eventually allows it for some time it sleeps and when u move your mouse for the windows to come up, it takes several minute)

Some times when I power my system it brings a back up system notification, and when I run it it shows insert empty disk,,,but it dosnt show it now.

try and see and engr for a quick solution and if u are in lag contact 08136537584 his office is in computer village he will attend to yu properly
Re: My Toshiba Laptop Is Hanging And Windows Issue by smothy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
facemeeh: I need assistance on what to do : my toshiba laptop pc system is experiencing some issues such as

Bring your laptop for repair.
Re: My Toshiba Laptop Is Hanging And Windows Issue by onegig(m): 2:52am On Sep 29, 2014
Guys at least for offer him help. How sure are we that you even know what's wrong when you won't give him tips to fixing it. Nothig wrong with asking him to bring his system in but outrightly saying it is not too cool.

@op.

It is an hard disk issue. Your operaying system files is located om the hard disk and once the hard disk starts to fail its hard to retrieve files from it . that is why you experience slow response wheb trying to get files. Just picture it has a dvd disc thats is damaged, yoi know how it displays while you are trying to watch a movie? same thing is wrong with your laptop. Fix the hardisk and you would have your system back.

1 Like

Re: My Toshiba Laptop Is Hanging And Windows Issue by facemeeh: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tanks man
Re: My Toshiba Laptop Is Hanging And Windows Issue by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2014
Check your hard disk for errors and disable some startup programs...ur system shld improve after doing these

(1) (Reply)

Sell Ur Laptop To A Nairalander Here - / Any Bitcoin Seller Or Carder Here? / Hp Compaq For Sale, Core I5, 4gig Ram, 500GIG HDD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.