Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Has This Happens To You Recently - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has This Happens To You Recently (1127 Views)

Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die / Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? / How Has Airtel "Shut Down" Affected You Recently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has This Happens To You Recently by moski5(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
For 2 or 3 weeks I've getting calls from different glo numbers on my glo line wen I call back much L8a it says The number you are calling is Temporary out of service. Well few minutes ago another random number calls I decided to call back immediately n yu can guess the reply ....... The number you are calling is Temporary out of service

is this peculiar to me or have yu experienced such

this is just one of my many phone experiences

Has this happens to any other person
Re: Has This Happens To You Recently by asudan: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
moski5: For 2 or 3 weeks I've getting calls from different glo numbers on my glo line wen I call back much L8a it says The number you are calling is Temporary out of service. Well few minutes ago another random number calls I decided to call back immediately n yu can guess the reply ....... The number you are calling is Temporary out of service

is this peculiar to me or have yu experienced such

this is just one of my many phone experiences

Has this happens to any other person
No be only u.this phone no "05471175281" called me around 7:15a.m today and try calling it but it doesn't connect.I even use mtn to call n it says the number doesn't exist
Re: Has This Happens To You Recently by parrotibaba(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
ah ah!!!! dat is glo's customer service calling u na grin ...just answer n de will start to advertise caller tones et al for you
Re: Has This Happens To You Recently by moski5(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
parrotibaba: ah ah!!!! dat is glo's customer service calling u na grin ...just answer n de will start to advertise caller tones et al for you

I kno wat yu're talking about
this is different
the call comes I accepte no voice heard after 10-25 secs they cut off
one of the several numbers ‭0705 683 2811‬

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia Z Camera Problem / Best Affordable Data Plan For Your Android 2015 / Samsung Galaxy Note II In Kaduna (where To Buy?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.