Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... (1104 Views)

What's A SIM Card Slot On A Laptop Used For? / I Need A Laptop(mini) With Long Battery Life And Duration. / Help Please I Want To Convert My Mtn Number To +44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by davidayn(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello , nairalanders , I need a good used laptop for 40k , dah will av 4gig ram , 320hhd or 500hdd , neat and fault free
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by kolomax(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
davidayn: Hello , nairalanders , I need a good used laptop for 40k , dah will av 4gig ram , 320hhd or 500hdd , neat and fault free
why don't you bid one on ebay by yourself and let the like of mikky,chino,justi....pay for you and also ship it down to naija I believe you can get it as Cheap as 33-40k which is neatly use
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
kolomax: why don't you bid one on ebay by yourself and let the like of mikky,chino,justi....pay for you and also ship it down to naija I believe you can get it as Cheap as 33-40k which is neatly use
more enlightenment from you about above post to me. Thanks
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by davidayn(m): 12:02am On Sep 28, 2014
kolomax: why don't you bid one on ebay by yourself and let the like of mikky,chino,justi....pay for you and also ship it down to naija I believe you can get it as Cheap as 33-40k which is neatly use

Wow, thanks a lot pal, buh am cofused hw I make d payment , n hw I can trust the seller , aint dat a risky deal , plz enlighten me ..
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by kolomax(m): 6:13am On Sep 28, 2014
penquin: more enlightenment from you about above post to me. Thanks
OK it's so simple just go to eBay register and start your bidding.... if u like I can bid it for you..... don't worry about those guys I mentioned here they are trust worthy
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by kolomax(m): 6:21am On Sep 28, 2014
davidayn:

Wow, thanks a lot pal, buh am cofused hw I make d payment , n hw I can trust the seller , aint dat a risky deal , plz enlighten me ..
you won't make the payment to the seller yet until you win the bid...
.that is. if you want to use chino...he allow you to make payment on your own and also ship it down on low cost but Justi,Mikky those two will tell you to deposit it in their account. before any other thing...I can also bud it for you if you don't mind but since money is involve I better let you do your thing because no one Is trustworthy
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by bright1985: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2014
I have good laptop for sell content me chinedubright@ymail.com

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2014
kolomax: OK it's so simple just go to eBay register and start your bidding.... if u like I can bid it for you..... don't worry about those guys I mentioned here they are trust worthy
1 like
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by asalimpo(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2014
kolomax: you won't make the payment to the seller yet until you win the bid...
.that is. if you want to use chino...he allow you to make payment on your own and also ship it down on low cost but Justi,Mikky those two will tell you to deposit it in their account. before any other thing...I can also bud it for you if you don't mind but since money is involve I better let you do your thing because no one Is trustworthy
i'm interested. Can a nigerian buy from ebay directly without 3rd parties? If so could please share the details of how to?
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by kolomax(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
asalimpo:
i'm interested. Can a nigerian buy from ebay directly without 3rd parties? If so could please share the details of how to?
yes but it's rare.....the only way that I know is through 3rd party
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by davidayn(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
kolomax: yes but it's rare.....the only way that I know is through 3rd party

Am really still confused bou all diz , most of them on ebay don't ship to nigeria , n besides I can mak u bid for me , if I can meet u in person
, and I stay in ib , besides hw long does it take for it to arrive in nigeria , n hw do I come in contact wif those pple u mentioned?
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
davidayn: Hello , nairalanders , I need a good used laptop for 40k , dah will av 4gig ram , 320hhd or 500hdd , neat and fault free
https://www.nairaland.com/1924022/fairly-used-hp-620-laptop#26707614

location is lagos
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by kolomax(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
davidayn:

Am really still confused bou all diz , most of them on ebay don't ship to nigeria , n besides I can mak u bid for me , if I can meet u in person
, and I stay in ib , besides hw long does it take for it to arrive in nigeria , n hw do I come in contact wif those pple u mentioned?
I stay in abuja.. But I can let u get in touch with my brother in ib if you want me to. Bid for you...but when it come's to mikky,justi rest assure that they might not be able to get want you want with that your budget due to the fact that they have a lot of people attending too....so back to ebay issue they are still looking for a way to allow shipping to nigeria(but you can. Chat with either mikky or justi...if they can help bid it for you @ that your price )
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by davidayn(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
kolomax: I stay in abuja.. But I can let u get in touch with my brother in ib if you want me to. Bid for you...but when it come's to mikky,justi rest assure that they might not be able to get want you want with that your budget due to the fact that they have a lot of people attending too....so back to ebay issue they are still looking for a way to allow shipping to nigeria(but you can. Chat with either mikky or justi...if they can help bid it for you @ that your price )

Okay, buh how can I chat with dem ?
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by kolomax(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
davidayn:

Okay, buh how can I chat with dem ?
+17477770318 mikky whatapp number...+18325124404 chino whatsapp....justi. +971555821385 whatsapp contact them......best of luck with them
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by davidayn(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
kolomax: +17477770318 mikky whatapp number...+18325124404 chino whatsapp....justi. +971555821385 whatsapp contact them......best of luck with them

Mehn , bro. I rili dunno hw to thank u tho. , uve rili helped , altho am still curious bou hw much I can trust diz guyz , can u guarantee dem ?
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by kolomax(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
davidayn:

Mehn , bro. I rili dunno hw to thank u tho. , uve rili helped , altho am still curious bou hw much I can trust diz guyz , can u guarantee dem ?
you see those numbers I gave you they are trustworthy so rest assure about them have use them. All
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by kolomax(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
davidayn:

chino tread for
https://www.nairaland.com/1856615/shop-u.s-ebay-amazon-3.85
Mikky. Tread
https://www.nairaland.com/1257506/pre-order-ur-goods-usa-world
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 29, 2014
bright1985: I have good laptop for sell content me chinedubright@ymail.com
contact bro
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 29, 2014
davidayn:

let see how it goes will gt mine after you get yours
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by davidayn(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2014
penquin: let see how it goes will gt mine after you get yours

Hehe! U no good o , u wan use me do lab rat , lol, am nt into all diz kinda transaction tho , so ion knw if am gonna be doing dah

Here's my number 08100308872 (whatsapp only) incase anyone has a good laptop forsale
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by davidayn(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2014
penquin: contact bro

Drop ur numba , perhaps av mine , 08100308872
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by kolomax(m): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
It seems you people did not trust yourself not to talk of someone else...I gave you a link to follow and see lot of testimony and you guys are still doubting......shake my nyansh an waka leave tread
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by bright1985: 5:54am On Sep 30, 2014
Content me on whatsapp 08064404857
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
davidayn:

Hehe! U no good o , u wan use me do lab rat , lol, am nt into all diz kinda transaction tho , so ion knw if am gonna be doing dah

Here's my number 08100308872 (whatsapp only) incase anyone has a good laptop forsale
lolz
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Walk into computer village and get what you want.
Re: HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... by Etinosajay(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
I have a USA dell inspiron 3520 in excellent condition. 4gb ram, 500gb hdd, Intel core i3, 2.4ghz processor, windows 8. Bluetooth/WiFi/web cam. Location is olodi-apapa. Call or whatsapp 08029779252

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cause &solution To Blue Screen Problem Of PC / How To Stop Videos From Auto-playing In Your Browser / Help On How To Copy Short Cuts Frm Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.