Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

When Guns Cry - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Guns Cry (788 Views)

Free Guns, Germs And Steel Audiobook: How Do I Get It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Guns Cry by husbandwrites44: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
We are really who we are, we all grew up in the same house though poor but we all past through the same experience but we turned out to be different people in life, Kehinde my eldest brother a dentist, Emily my immediate elder sister a medical doctor but I became a common thief, regardless of all the warnings and advice papa drummed into my ears “you are special Felix”, I had come to realise how special indeed I was, a renowed thief and assasin whom even the top goverment officials and the local drug barons respected.

First I was wanted for petty pilferage but when I committed first murder and was sentenced to jail, then I became popular because

Check out complete Episode here
http://www.husbandwrites.com/others/when-guns-cry/
Re: When Guns Cry by Truth24(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Wetin be dis na??.... Ain't clicking any shitt
Re: When Guns Cry by husbandwrites44: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
When Guns Cry [Episode 2]

Later that night while I was sitting outside with papa and the aroma from the goat meat Emily was preparing in the kitchen had papa and I salivating as the aroma filled the air, discussing about who was going to win the june 12 election , glancing through the newspaper he had on his hand as he would momentarily stop and say

“Am sure this Abiola would shock the world if he win, that guys philantrophic feat can’t be matched by any other in the race, he is a man that has shown he has the people’s interest at heart” he said

The goverment or the election meant nothing to me for the two thing I cared about at that moment was the pot of stew on fire and the gift valentine gift for Sarima, not long did I hear someone whistle a sound with his mouth, which was the signal we used in calling ourselves as friends, I did not turn immediately so as not to give papa the impression that I was the one being called, I spent few more minutes with him and then slowly stood up, dragging my feet and yawn in pretence as if I was not going anywhere far, the moment I had reached the edge of our house

Checkout complete Episode 2 here

http://www.husbandwrites.com/others/when-guns-cry-2/
Re: When Guns Cry by nnadychuks(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
i thought it was about you... Link dey catch ona for this nairaland self o
Re: When Guns Cry by iceberylin(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
MĶ MŶ Mß VÁŃĨŚĤ ĨŦ Ĩ ČĹĨČĶ ŤĤÁŤ ĹĨŃĶ angry
Re: When Guns Cry by husbandwrites44: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
When Guns Cry {Episode 3}

I sneaked out from our house at exactly 11pm when everybody had gone to sleep, walking through the dark slowly so as not arouse the attention of the local vigilante, I got to the point where they used as their camping point, I saw five men in circles as they had gathered round a fire they made, clutching their long matchete as they discussed, my heart racing fast as I walked in slow calculated steps, my legs kicked one of the too many empty cans that littered the floor of the slum, one of the vigilante turned to my direction and flashed his torch as I hid at a corner, using the darkness as my only sheild as the light from his torch was not able to expose me where I had closely hidden myself, another member of the vigilante group turned to the guy with the torch saying

” E go be one of these hungry pussy wey dey find wetin him go chop”

Checkout Complete Episode with the link Below

http://www.husbandwrites.com/others/hi/
Re: When Guns Cry by husbandwrites44: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
When Guns Cry [Episode 4]

We tried so that he would not see us as we threw our faces at different directions, but with his imposing shadow getting close, we knew that he was fast approaching us as Mountain maned up and walked up to him with a big smile and stretched his hand forth and shook hands with him saying

“O boy howfar na? Dis wan wey na only u come club alone?”

He smiled too and then gave Mountain a path on the back saying

“I don dey find una since, I go like join una clique o!”

Mountain and the rest of us were shocked as Mountain held him by the hand and lead him to our table, as if automated we all stood at the same time, flashing our teeths with a fake smile and then shook hands with him, immediately Mountain began a proper introduction as he said

Checkout complete story here

http://www.husbandwrites.com/others/when-guns-cry-4/

(1) (Reply)

Red Hot! / / Resist Bad Habits Today!! (a Must Read Article For All)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.