Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

How Can An Introvert Build Successful Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can An Introvert Build Successful Business? (644 Views)

Successful Business Models - Church Business In Nigeria / You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can An Introvert Build Successful Business? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
A friend asked me this question and he is about to start importing some products from Alibaba which he hope to turn into a profitable business soon. But his problem is approaching people to sell his products as he is not the people-person. Though he is good with making plans and ideas, his problem is execution because he is an introvert.

How can he do well in such a case. I told him to get someone that can help with the selling but I don't know if I gave him a good advice. I also suggested that he could use list to sell his products by directing people from his facebook ads to his squeeze page and then market to them.

so, I need more input because he is currently viewing this page. Can an introvert become a millionaire is this world with such an attitude and do we have introverts who became millionaires please? please give examples if you have any.

Thank you.
Re: How Can An Introvert Build Successful Business? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
I am also an introvert, I get people to do the marketing and sales for me, I can't talk to people but I can think of solutions to problems. so he should figure out a marketing plan.
Re: How Can An Introvert Build Successful Business? by deeobserver209(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Am sure his problem is fear of rejection, not meeting people per say. He needs to know that life is made up of disappointments. Some will buy, others will reject. It's part of life. There's no reason for him to be afraid. Ones he approaches two or more people, the process becomes easy. Meeting people would not be a problem for him in the long run.
Wish him the best.
Re: How Can An Introvert Build Successful Business? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thanks pals. He is viewing.

(1) (Reply)

Actively Seeking Export Contracts / Brand Your Corporate Identity With The 21st Century Metal Identity Card!!! / Debate Between Jimi Agbaje And Akinwunmi Ambode (lagos State )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.