Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

God Told Me Ghanaians Are Cursed - Nicholas Omane Acheampong - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / God Told Me Ghanaians Are Cursed - Nicholas Omane Acheampong (2238 Views)

The Origin Of Santa Claus |saint Nicholas (father Christmas) / Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians / Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Told Me Ghanaians Are Cursed - Nicholas Omane Acheampong by Stellaodoni1(f): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nicholas Omane Acheampong is a Ghanaian gospel artist who claims God showed him a vision that Ghanians are coursed
read more

In his words - when God spoke to me , he told me to tell Ghanians that we have brought curse upon ourselves and that it is not the amount of prayers we say that will save us . He said we should stop praying and learn to speak the truth in all we do , right from the persons in the leadership to the last person on the social ladder .

God also told me that it is only a cursed people who would have all the rich minerals including gold , bauxite, crude oil and even the best coca in the world ,yet it's leaders will go to beg for money from other country's where they do not have even half of the resources we have

He went ahead to say , God told him to put up a message in form of a song and sing it to the nation .

Mr Nicholas is that a strategy to sell your song or what ?

Source :http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/god-told-me-ghanaians-are-cursed.html

Re: God Told Me Ghanaians Are Cursed - Nicholas Omane Acheampong by lanrexdo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Good for you and your people.
Re: God Told Me Ghanaians Are Cursed - Nicholas Omane Acheampong by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Wetin come concern us?.
Re: God Told Me Ghanaians Are Cursed - Nicholas Omane Acheampong by Morhziez(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: God Told Me Ghanaians Are Cursed - Nicholas Omane Acheampong by yungEX(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
LMAO!! cursed pple!! b4 u knw nw O0xygen1 & his fellow cursed compatriots will come here & start banterin! CURSED BABOONS

1 Like

Re: God Told Me Ghanaians Are Cursed - Nicholas Omane Acheampong by willbob(m): 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
yungEX: LMAO!! cursed pple!! b4 u knw nw O0xygen1 & his fellow cursed compatriots will come here & start banterin! CURSED BABOONS
na u see d vision. no dey talk wetin u no knoew undecided
yungEX: LMAO!! cursed pple!! b4 u knw nw O0xygen1 & his fellow cursed compatriots will come here & start banterin! CURSED BABOONS
na u see d vision. no dey talk wetin u no know
Re: God Told Me Ghanaians Are Cursed - Nicholas Omane Acheampong by Heyleluh(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
I wonder how this Christian know how God looks. No insult please

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: People Now Bath Nak*ed At The Miracle “healing” River In Enugu State / Nollywood Actress Lisa Omorodion Features In The Easter Campaign Of Pop Up Plus / Exclusive: Beyonce Gets $2m . .To Sing At the wedding of Adenuga's daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.