Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Dignitaries Arrive Covenant University In Celebration Of Bishop Oyedepo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dignitaries Arrive Covenant University In Celebration Of Bishop Oyedepo (719 Views)

2014 Convocation Celebration Of A Nairalander:photos / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures / Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dignitaries Arrive Covenant University In Celebration Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
A lot of dignitaries and creme de la cremes have been arriving at Covenant university in Celebration of Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday anniversary. An array of convoys, helicopters and private jets have been spotted in the university. It is even in speculation that Goodluck Jonathan is in attendance of the event. The identity of the attendees have not yet been confirmed( an update on this later) but a lot of big wigs in and out of the country are expected. The event is currently holding in the university chapel, and news is that students were banned from being around the area, possibly to avoid distractions. Updates will come later.

Source: some amebo people at CU
Re: Dignitaries Arrive Covenant University In Celebration Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
i was invited too.
Re: Dignitaries Arrive Covenant University In Celebration Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2014
so did you fly in with your private jet or helicopter?
krall: i was invited too.
Re: Dignitaries Arrive Covenant University In Celebration Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Today, I learnt Ladystewie's middlename is "amebo". cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dignitaries Arrive Covenant University In Celebration Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 23, 2014
cool grin
CoolHunk:
Today, I learnt Ladystewie's middlename is "amebo". cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dignitaries Arrive Covenant University In Celebration Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ladystewie:
cool grin
Lol...I remember seeing a post of yours were you mentioned you weren't feeling too well, but didn't want to go to the hospital. Were you scared of Ebola? 'Cos I was wasn't feeling too well around that time myself...and I just couldn't stop googling Ebola symptoms...I found the post really hilarious.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2014/2015 UNIPORT 2nd Semester Resumption Date Announced / Volunteer Now / World Maniacs And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.