Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 (41146 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by CrinkumCrankum: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
pussyaddict:

I'm so happy cuz I never liked that emekus guy. He's just a village boy that's been priviledged to mix with the rich

Your name should ve been "WEED"addict...

Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
CrinkumCrankum:

Your name should ve been "WEED"addict...

Blindfolded Emeka fan. Ignorant Emeka admirer. Sorry he didn't win.

Ehya. Sorry
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by CrinkumCrankum: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
pussyaddict:

Ehya. Sorry

The last time the best won was Chidinma.... Since them it has become rigging upon rigging and what do u ve? ppl who just want to fill their pockets. when mtn said 1 man's 100 votes is equivalent to 100 men's one-votes, I knew the competition is shitty just like u. any way lets see who gonna be a star
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Mikentzilboi: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
they all deserved to be crowned winner but left to me alone i wod crown clement winner ahead of de rest
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by mbakweich: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
pussyaddict:

Ehya. Sorry
U are the bigest fool on NL go and die!

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by OluOlaBlitz(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
As for the winner-Geoffrey, I think he is way ahead of the other contestants in terms of everything but connection with audience. In this, Christian trumps him. Talk about vocal beauty and inventiveness, choreography strength and inventiveness, etc. He did well with other people's music, especially Majek Fashek's evergreen, "Genesis" and when it was time to dish his own composition, his song was melodious without sacrificing message and lyrical strength. Need I say more? Christian and Clement obviously struggle with their vocal reach, and Christian's own composition is not all that.
As for Ruky, I am a little bit mixed up, but if she is the one that composed the "Tinko" song, then her runner-up spot is well and honestly earned. That song, as rightly echoed by Bibbie Brew, is different and funky. Moreover, Emeka's composition is not top notch, it was one of the weaker compositions.
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
mbakweich:
U are the bigest fool on NL go and die!

You are NL's most nurtured BASTARD

Commit suicide
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by nkkystel(f): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Am very pleased with the result. Geoffrey is too damn good. Remember T.Y. Mix promised voting for him, i think after the Majek performance.
As for Ruky, she is far far better than Debbie and Daniella.
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kunleskey: eiya.sorry never mind me...(with such a bad word)..you are not cantankerous..since you are nt bad temperd..my frd do use the word cankakerous as a slang/fun..i kn the real meaning that's y i change it to cankakerous..and i said don't mind my eng...@last
hmmmmm. Wateva
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by 9ja4eva: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
OluOlaBlitz: As for the winner-Geoffrey, I think he is way ahead of the other contestants in terms of everything but connection with audience. In this, Christian trumps him. Talk about vocal beauty and inventiveness, choreography strength and inventiveness, etc. He did well with other people's music, especially Majek Fashek's evergreen, "Genesis" and when it was time to dish his own composition, his song was melodious without sacrificing message and lyrical strength. Need I say more? Christian and Clement obviously struggle with their vocal reach, and Christian's own composition is not all that.
As for Ruky, I am a little bit mixed up, but if she is the one that composed the "Tinko" song, then her runner-up spot is well and honestly earned. That song, as rightly echoed by Bibbie Brew, is different and funky. Moreover, Emeka's composition is not top notch, it was one of the weaker compositions.

Tinko is Debbies song I believe
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Newkidoo:
You know nothing abt music my dear.. Go sit down and eat
What is it I don't know about music? Just say u do not like the guy.
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Maximus85(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2014
August17:
You don't have a good voice and you don't know one when you hear one. D deaf could hear Geof's voice...

Sorry. I can't comprehend with what ure saying. Geoffrey performs well but he sings off key. Those that knows music will know this. Mind you, singing off key and singing flat aint the same.
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by jpphilips(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sponsor singers but beg for Ebola drugs, beg for weapons, waste!!
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by eagleeye7: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
eagleeye7:

You hate someone because they worked hard to break out of their confining and limiting background?! What a shame! What a lame reason to hate someone. It is people like you who murder people for equally flimsy reason. It is likely you will remain at a spot or as long as you live, due to your mindset.

If you lack understanding, ask. Its too foolish to be a blind critic
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by atalor: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Congrats to you Geofrey.......well deserved but Rucky? well all the same congratulations you all are winners......
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by August17(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2014
Maximus85:

Sorry. I can't comprehend with what ure saying. Geoffrey performs well but he sings off key. Those that knows music will know this. Mind you, singing off key and singing flat aint the same.
maybe you were one of the judges... You know nothing about singing..
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Maximus85(m): 4:35am On Oct 07, 2014
August17:
maybe you were one of the judges... You know nothing about singing..
Yes sire. I'm a musicologist. Only if you've ever heard of that not to talk of knowing what it means and what it takes to be a Musicologist.

I sure don't need to exchange words with you.
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by August17(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Maximus85:

Yes sire. I'm a musicologist. Only if you've ever heard of that not to talk of knowing what it means and what it takes to be a Musicologist.

I sure don't need to exchange words with you.
Musicologist indeed... I can't just start arguement with you.... Just go and learn... More.
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Maximus85(m): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2014
August17:
Musicologist indeed... I can't just start arguement with you.... Just go and learn... More.

Judging from his voice texture, I can even conclude that that personal composition was ready made for Geoffrey. The others sounded so like the contestants'
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by homesteady(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Maximus85:

Like seriously Mr Musicologist? are you kidding me? undecided
Geoffrey goes off? through out the show, Geoffrey was the only person who didn't have an noticeable vocal issue!
Do you know what it means for Uncle Ben to call you a vocal olympiad?
Musicologist ko dramalogist ni!
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Maximus85(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2014
homesteady:

Like seriously Mr Musicologist? are you kidding me? undecided
Geoffrey goes off? through out the show, Geoffrey was the only person who didn't have an noticeable vocal issue!
Do you know what it means for Uncle Ben to call you a vocal olympiad?
Musicologist ko dramalogist ni!

Until you wake up and see that the show is all set-up. When is the show filmed, when is it edited and aired, when are the votes counted? Why will the judges put all contestants on probation? Dyu know that if my voice is the least in the academy but my Dad is a millionaire, he could just put in N10m aside for voting for me and I Will win. The wild-card girl's father said the contributed 60k to vote for her during the show.
Project fame is fun but fake. In their personal songs its Ugo and that lady that sang "I go dey waka" that can sell in Nigeria.

Look at the winners in the previous seasons, are they singing the kinds of songs they sang that made you vote for them?

That mister ugboewi called him a vocal whatever is just a mirage. Bantu will never say that. Christian is even better.
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by homesteady(m): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2014
Maximus85:

Until you wake up and see that the show is all set-up. When is the show filmed, when is it edited and aired, when are the votes counted? Why will the judges put all contestants on probation? Dyu know that if my voice is the least in the academy but my Dad is a millionaire, he could just put in N10m aside for voting for me and I Will win. The wild-card girl's father said the contributed 60k to vote for her during the show.
Project fame is fun but fake. In their personal songs its Ugo and that lady that sang "I go dey waka" that can sell in Nigeria.

Look at the winners in the previous seasons, are they singing the kinds of songs they sang that made you vote for them?

That mister ugboewi called him a vocal whatever is just a mirage. Bantu will never say that. Christian is even better.

I'm definitely not going back to this argument, we don argue am tire for the PF official thread! You can find the thread and go through it!
You are even calling Christian gringrin
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by bumeks(f): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
heatmeup:
he is still a student oga mind u yoruba people no dey play with education ooooooo
go and sit dwn jare which tribe dey play wit education??
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by heatmeup(f): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
bumeks:
go and sit dwn jare which tribe dey play wit education??
by the no of professors and prices won you will get ur answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House / Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself / Bbnaija: Joe Is Khafi's Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.