Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

My Marriage Was Full Of Lies – Actress Uche Ogbodo Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage Was Full Of Lies – Actress Uche Ogbodo Opens Up (728 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts New Mystery Man / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage Was Full Of Lies – Actress Uche Ogbodo Opens Up by realuz: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
Fair-skinned Nollywood damsel, Uche Ogbodo, who has just returned from the United States after the delivery of her baby girl, is no stranger to controversies.
The current one rocking her boat is about her failed marriage to ex-Nigerian footballer, Ato Ubby.
While some say she dumped the man because he had a brain tumour, others accused the actress of marrying the hapless footballer only for money. But Uche is back and has told her own side of the story about her marriage to Vanguard. Excerpts:

*.Have you left your husband for real?

The marriage didn’t work out.

*.Was it really a marriage?

It was a marriage but we didn’t do any wedding. We didn’t do any court marriage or church wedding. We did nothing. We didn’t even do traditional marriage but in my culture, there are many processes
to getting married and I did a few of those, so you can say I was married. In Igbo land, there are rites you adhere to before you can say this is my wife and I did a couple of them.

*.Why did you do the rites in secret?

You cannot do rites openly; it’s just a family thing, family members only. It’s not a traditional wedding. If I had done traditional wedding, I would definitely invite people. If I had done a white wedding, I would have invited people. If I had done a court marriage, I would still have invited people but it was just rites. I didn’t do anything the public needed to know, so you can’t say I did any marriage in secret.

*.What really made you leave your husband?

Continue. www..com/2014/09/my-marriage-was-full-of-lies-actress.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

"Don't Call Me Legend Again"!!- Sound Sultan Warns Fans / Jim Iyke Sends PSA To Debtors Who Owes Him Money / Really? Dbanj In Debt Mess, Dragged To Court Over Alleged Bounced Cheque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.