Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,723 members, 7,955,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

And Geoffery Won The Grand Finale Of Mtn Pf Season 7.0 (picture) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / And Geoffery Won The Grand Finale Of Mtn Pf Season 7.0 (picture) (541 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Geoffery Wins Mtn Project Frame Season 7 / Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And Geoffery Won The Grand Finale Of Mtn Pf Season 7.0 (picture) by Akunyun(m): 2:59am On Sep 28, 2014
After a long 2 months training of several young super stars in the mtn PF Academy, with the eviction of several people like Laami, Kofo, Lasbery, Shola, Taiwo and the rest.... Two weeks ago the exceptional final 8 remained in the academy for the past two weeks which gave them the opportunity to start afresh with new sets of votes because the previous ones were no longer valid.
As God will have it..... The Vocal Olympian, Geoffery from Benue state won the grand finale!!! 5 million naira, A brand new SUV and a recording contract worth millions of Naira. Congratulations to him and at the same time I am happy for him because it was either him or Christian for me. And Lest I forget, Ruky, Christian and Clement won the 1st, 2nd and 3 Runner-up grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Will Win GUS: The Mission / Reasons Why Nigerians Are Madly In Love Watching Nollywood Films / Animated "Naija Party Scene"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.