Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Just Wondering - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Wondering (711 Views)

Wondering If The Bride Dat Left Her Wedding 4 Nnpc Test Made It To The Interview / Have You Ever Wanted To Go Into Recharge Card Business But You Are Wondering If It Will Actually Be / Oceani Bank, Gra Ph. Still Wondering? (2) (3) (4)

Just Wondering by Debbyug(f): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2014
sometimes I just wonder why much job opportunities is in Lagos than every other cities...Imagine all d job listing is basically in lag Nd lag Nd lag....what happened to IMO state,Akwaibom and oda places dat I CNT start mentioning....and I know getting a job real fast is all about one's location.. too bad for other states, they shud try Nd improve abeg
Re: Just Wondering by Me4sure: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2014
The governors of the other states need reorientation
The answer basically is DEVELOPMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE
It is well with Nigeria

Re: Just Wondering by zappyj(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2014
Debbyug: sometimes I just wonder why much job opportunities is in Lagos than every other cities...Imagine all d job listing is basically in lag Nd lag Nd lag....what happened to IMO state,Akwaibom and oda places dat I CNT start mentioning....and I know getting a job real fast is all about one's location.. too bad for other states, they shud try Nd improve abeg

Those Governors lack vision..Pls what stops Suswan of Benue state from building a big juice factory or tomate paste firm.. that state is so blessed yet nothing reasonable. Only bank workers n local govt staffs n teachers Nonsense
Re: Just Wondering by Debbyug(f): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
seriously, it ain't anymore funny....its so getting out of hand with the way some governors think Nd do..imagine IMO state filled with hotels Nd hotels..is DAT wat a graduate wud do after spending years in skul just to come out and start Woking as a waiter or waitress? its so not fair

VACANCIES For School Instructors & Administrators / Urgent Information / Nairadomain Job Recruitment (6 Positions)