Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Open Letter To 2013/2014 Graduates Of Futa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open Letter To 2013/2014 Graduates Of Futa (474 Views)

The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To 2013/2014 Graduates Of Futa by slimwizzlle: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2014
Hello, how is PPA going? And I believe you're having fun and at the same time giving back positively to the Nation wherever you are deployed to. Well, straight to my reason for writing so I don't bore you.
Corruption seems to be the Most said word in our Nation today, it trends daily. If it was Air, then I'll say it's everywhere you go (lolz Mtn's slogan) in our nation Nigeria (Giants of Africa) but the university these days which ought to be one of the Agent of change to kill corruption in the Nation choose to in-coperate corrupt practises. How? You'll ask me. Well I'm talking about the 15k wage paid by the federal Government to the ITF unit in futa which was later paid to a minute set in our class (2013/2014) and selectively ignore a larger set. And we choose to keep quiet *sad*.In my camp my code number was 2148 and I'm sure you know that means I was number 2148 meaning we were about 2000 + students and to my greatest surprise, we were all paid the 1k bicycle Allowance, 1k5 and the big one 19800 allowee (*dancing*) so what stops ITF Futa from paying us our entitlement either hand to hand or via our accounts which they requested for knowing that we are probably not up to 6 camps population. We would have overlook on this issue if no one was paid at all. Since my friends and your friends were paid, we should fight for ours. I think we should take to twitter with a ‪#‎HashTag‬ until it hits the top of the Trend Map then, the house of rep or senate will notice this and come to Rescue (*dancing*). But we can't do this if we all don't agree. Or if you have other alternatives, let's do it. Something should be done. So please send this to peeps on your list who are our set and from Futa. If they ‪#‎Endorse‬ then we push on. Thanks and miss you all.
Kelvin Ayo Elamah
CHE/08/4599
PIN: 322A7655
Popular as Kelvin Prodigie
Signature

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Overrated Courses In Nigerian Universities / Plz.. Which Is Mor Lucrativ & Advisable, Barister Or Solicitor? / FUNAI Pre-degree Admission List 2014/2015 Batch 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.