Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Affordable Band Musicians - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Affordable Band Musicians (881 Views)

The Band For Your Wedding Reception Ember Brides And 2016 Brides / The. Transformer Band (musical Receptionist) / Rent Spandex Chaircover + Tie Band @ 80 Naira Per One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Band Musicians by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pls I am planning a sister's wedding, and we need a band for the reception. Will like a band that can sing contemporary, gospel, fuji et al.

And what's the range of their charges. We want someone that is good and at the same time affordable. Thanks
Re: Affordable Band Musicians by Rexhenrex(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
it depends on u location in east the charge much like 17 to 30 k but I a sure u the will give u the best...
Re: Affordable Band Musicians by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
17k shocked And the ones here in lagos are saying 150k. Na wa o

Pls what's the importance of using a band at a wedding reception? Can't we just bone it and use a dj? People are saying the wedding wouldn't be fun. We didn't use a band during my own wedding and it wasn't all bad. cheesy We just want something different but this money dem dey call get as e be o undecided And I already promised to carry the bill. Didn't know it will be this much.
Re: Affordable Band Musicians by ZACHIE: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Where have you been Kofsy?
It is already the life cycle of a Jellyfish we last saw you.

Wassup!!!
Re: Affordable Band Musicians by Emmaxmusic(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hi have. You done the wedding if not here is a band that is affordable contact emmax on 22EA1DB9 or 07081550561/07034618548

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Master Of Ceremony. A Blend Of Experience And Talent. / Photos: Guess Who Did Her Traditional Wedding Recently..karen Igho / Wedding Promo For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.