Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? (2271 Views)

PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World / A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! / Best City In Nigeria To Live In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by Coldplay89(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2014
onila: When I went to Accra back in 2005

I thought I was abroad

so many white people

but one thing I noticed more
girls were allowed to wear whatever they wanted

I saw girls walking ard freely wearing miniskirts, low waist, halter necks and evry skippy cloth you cld think off in broad day light

I know in Nigeria. motorcycle men stone girls with pure water if they dont dress properly

can u think of any other nice city in Africa, that is not primitive like most Nigerian cities
Seriously? Well then try Nairobi, Harare,Lusaka and the SAn cities.
Accra is more conservative than the cities I mentioned there
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by Kamenmen(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bifwoli post=/post/26726161:

You ain't seen nothing yet just try Harare,Windhoek,Jo'burg or Nairobi if you wanna see variety and more decadence

do you have to call it 'decadence'? it gives it a whole different idea...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Well Do U Know Venezuela? Let's Share Ideath / Travel Direction To Eleko Beach / A Picture Tour Of Abuja, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.