Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

His BB Can't Repair His Memory Card...plz Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / His BB Can't Repair His Memory Card...plz Help! (581 Views)

His BB Can't Save Files........plz Help. / BB 10 will ground Blackberry / Airtel Bb Absolute Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His BB Can't Repair His Memory Card...plz Help! by kayce911(f): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
My phone(BB) is telling me click to repair media card but when I try to repair it, it ends up not being successful. Plz any advice on the way foward will be appreciated.
Re: His BB Can't Repair His Memory Card...plz Help! by obisite: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
kayce911: My phone(BB) is telling me click to repair media card but when I try to repair it, it ends up not being successful. Plz any advice on the way foward will be appreciated.

Post ur bb issue on dis thread, u wil b atended to
www.nairaland.com/605352/all-blackberry-bb-problems-post/394
Re: His BB Can't Repair His Memory Card...plz Help! by kayce911(f): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
obisite:

Post ur bb issue on dis thread, u wil b atended to
www.nairaland.com/605352/all-blackberry-bb-problems-post/394
. I have done that...so tell me
Re: His BB Can't Repair His Memory Card...plz Help! by bobo65(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
kayce911: . I have done that...so tell me

put ur MEM card in a Nokia phone then transfer all the files in it to another MEM card or maybe a computer, after that, format d MEM card while its still in d Nokia phone
Re: His BB Can't Repair His Memory Card...plz Help! by kayce911(f): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
bobo65:

put ur MEM card in a Nokia phone then transfer all the files in it to another MEM card or maybe a computer, after that, format d MEM card while its still in d Nokia phone
. Ok
Re: His BB Can't Repair His Memory Card...plz Help! by yoddy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Connect it to a pc and defrag the card. Works all the time for me.
Re: His BB Can't Repair His Memory Card...plz Help! by kayce911(f): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2014
bobo65:

Thank you it worked...

1 Like

Re: His BB Can't Repair His Memory Card...plz Help! by lastchild: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
yoddy:
Connect it to a pc and defrag the card. Works all the time for me.
pls how can one do the defrag?

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Glo Bis On Android / Is Anyone One With Used Nokia Lumia 630 For Sale At Cheapest Price Here.? / Please I Need A Bb Imei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.